I think "BERNER"is a perfect example of someone who PAID HIS WAY Into this GAME..it's NOT his music

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
I live in LA so I been in those for awhile
But my tolerance is crazy , I just eat edibles now

About to buy some today and play DOOM:takedat:

ditto on the tolerance tip sir,when eye really wanna hover eye just consume a half or full edibull early in the day,then maintain that zone with the trees..

edibull with the sorbet&opyeeits,call it Mellow Yellow,cause the thc and perkys makes for strange,but strong,bedfellows..

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
ditto on the tolerance tip sir,when eye really wanna hover eye just consume a half or full edibull early in the day,then maintain that zone with the trees..

edibull with the sorbet&opyeeits,call it Mellow Yellow,cause the thc and perkys makes for strange,but strong,bedfellows..
I don't even bother smoking , even if on a edible

I smoked a gram of weed to myself and was high for like 30 mins if that :(

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He makes better music than Eminem these days, plus he seems like a humble dude. He's got quite a catalog, and made music with a lot of respected artists.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It's a running joke over on siccness how Berner can't rap and we need a "no berner" version whenever he's featured on a track.

Honestly, I think he has a nice ear for beats. Urban farmer to me had some of the best production.

his last album had bangers on it too, his collabo album with Styles P is a favorite of mine.