“I thank God For Slavery. I Thank God For The Crack House.”- DeSantis African-American History Appointee, Kim Daniels

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Church people think belief in God originated in colonial America for some reason, especially southern church people. Like Jesus walked around with long blonde hair yelling in english with southern accent

The Middle East where she claims her religious belief came from was considered part of Africa and her belief reached Ethiopia(most of Africa was called Ethiopia in Biblical Times) long before it reached America

Southerners(white and black alike), can be ignorant has hell when they're ready. No offense to you brehs in the south but, as someone outside, this view and attitude comes off worse than nails on the chalkboard.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She sounds like the average TLR poster.
The average coli poster wouldn't sound like this at all if the moderators actually bushed or banned the posters who make comments like this.

A lot of anti-intellectual commentary is somehow allowed to fester in TLR and I can't understand why.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The average coli poster wouldn't sound like this at all if the moderators actually bushed or banned the posters who make comments like this.

A lot of anti-intellectual commentary is somehow allowed to fester in TLR and I can't understand why.
Mods created a set of rules banning a certain type of flaming. Said that offenders would be banned. When it came time to ban people, they saw that many of the offenders were their buddies, and dudes that they agreed with. So, they chickened out, refused to follow their own rules.

You can only use the ignore list to filter out the members who embrace ignorance and negativity. Mods will not do it, on TLR.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Alot of people don't report posts