“I thank God For Slavery. I Thank God For The Crack House.”- DeSantis African-American History Appointee, Kim Daniels

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
someone should have tossed a shoe at her ass. she got up there to say that with no problem. sellout bytch

While that would have been nice, I didn't hear too many in the audience making any groans or any noises that could be interpreted as them disagreeing with her. I could be wrong about that, though :francis:

Nah, Coli posters have said that the crack era was good for black people because some folk made money and dope boys funded the civil rights movement.

And some of them are just using that as cover for their own appreciation to gaining access to crack. Refer to the link posted just below in this post.

We have brehs on here who have admitted to smoking crack. There's a thread on here.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Many black people hold this belief. They low key see cacs as our deliverers. We needed to suffer in order for Jesus to save us.

I'm not sure about "many" breh :comeon: it's just a small but very vocal minority that the media loves to give attention

Kind of like those "blacks for Trump" people you see sitting up front whenever Trump makes a speech despite 90% of black people not fukking with him

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
We have brehs on here who have admitted to smoking crack. There's a thread on here.
I knew a breh IRL on that LLC wave back in the day

He told me he was studying the GDs (or BDs, same gay ass bullshyt) gang hierarchy for "his own business" :francis:

You got ppl with all kinds of priorities fukked up everywhere

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate posting without evidence (I don't have the time right now to really search for it) but there was a thread made about a month or 2 ago that really exposed the fact that quite a few junkies post here, so I wouldn't be too confident about the words you wrote after the comma. :francis:

Edit: Found it - https://www.thecoli.com/threads/anyone-here-actually-smoke-crack.982235/

And I don't care if y'all think I'm "snitching" :mjpls:
Lay off the dope :ufdup:
Nah, Coli posters have said that the crack era was good for black people because some folk made money and dope boys funded the civil rights movement.
I said maybe :francis:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Oh, by the way she is not from Florida

She's from Crenshaw Mafia
86958bbc-e5a1-4b23-8d99-34806008505a_screenshot.jpg

Can you imagine the nonsense she says around her children and grandkids, if she can say this type of stuff in public?

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'm not sure about "many" breh :comeon: it's just a small but very vocal minority that the media loves to give attention

Kind of like those "blacks for Trump" people you see sitting up front whenever Trump makes a speech despite 90% of black people not fukking with him
I think the number and % of people who feel this way is bigger than the people who get paid to be stage props at MAGA speeches.

The same self hatred and indoctrination that Malcolm X tried to get people to acknowledge and question in his time still exists. Just sits below the surface.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: Don't be silly, that's an English last name... which is the 525th most popular surname in Jamaica according to forebears.com :leostare: I'm sure that'll give room for suspicion.

I thought you were a pan Africanist why rush to rub this in the faces of Black Americans?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
worshipping trees makes more sense than her current religious beliefs.

trees provide oxygen, food, shelter in some creative cases and biodiversity. trees have lots of tangible and intangible benefits, they're a source of beauty and inspiration too.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@NatiboyB : “ :yeshrug: I agree with what she said. So what?”

At least make it make sense. Don’t be upset with me because I actually think and don’t react to what was told to me. You know you could also do your own independent research and come up with your own assumptions also.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

I've heard this from loves ones, off the net. Its one of the main reasons I stopped taking religion seriously as a child. Doesn't matter if was Christian Basketball camps, Sunday school, regular service, the various Catholic schooling I've endured....suffering was seen as virtue in Christianity. Ppl juelzed whenever I brought up slavery.

The brand of Christianity we were fed damn near made it a requirement to know God. We see our oppressors and saviors are the same thing. Our fear of God is reflection of our Love of God. We suffer because we were born sinners....therefore the white man is bringing us closer to God. :unimpressed: ppl rarely say it bluntly but stupid takes like this is the logical conclusion