“I thank God For Slavery. I Thank God For The Crack House.”- DeSantis African-American History Appointee, Kim Daniels

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Somehow i saw that clip years ago. First time i saw jesse lee peterson was on cnn. They always use these thank god for slavery-i love white supremacy negroes to undermine normal black people.

invalid

Banned
Daps
So God needed the white man to genocide Millions of our innocent ancestors, misplace and brutalize the remainder of them thru slavery.....just to get the Christian religion to us?

Meanwhile, billions of ppl in India, China, Japan all worship non Christian gods.

The crazy thing is many Africans are more devoutly christian than us. :heh:

I think that’s what generations of brainwashing & propaganda can do to people. Especially, people who don’t read & don’t take time out to study black/African history. And she’s not alone - there are millions of black people like her.

I have met Africans who still thank God for colonisation. And I’m pretty sure there are also millions of Africans on the continent who’re like that.

Cacs really did a number on black people through the media & school curriculum.

I've seen propaganda floating around social media promoting just as much...

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
She’s about to make the block hot with all that thanking …

:wtf:

Daps
Did I hear “Jews”?

He’s done for.

:unimpressed:

You know they love hearing a black person be grateful for being “saved”. That’s how they view it. I hate the idea that we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for slavery. We would have been immigrants like everyone else. And who knows what Africa could have been without colonization.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I thought you were a pan Africanist why rush to rub this in the faces of Black Americans?
Acknowledging that she's a Black American (and not an immigrant which is the knee-jerk reaction) isn't "rubbing it in the face" -- it's confronting the reality that too many of ya'll try to avoid.

From the sound of it, there will be ZERO Pan African literature or curriculum tho-- silver lining???

invalid

Banned
Daps
worshipping makes more sense than her current religious beliefs.

trees provide oxygen, food shelter in some creative cases and biodiversity. trees have lots of tangible and intangible benefits, they're a source of beauty and inspiration too.

I bet you if a tree offered her crack when she was on that shyt, she'd be worshipping that m'fer too.

Daps
Mane this a God damn shame. TF going on in this country. Let's just get this civil war started already.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:youngsabo:Thankful?!?, bytch this country should be sucking my dikk. Why would I be greatful for crack being planted for the purpose of disrupting communities. We need to be mad.

Last edited: