I switch the cheap ramen in the 12 pack with the expensive ones at Walmart

Mystic

All Star
Daps
It is going to be funny when they finally get the police to hem you up when you rack up a felony worth of theft.
nikka I only steal food and only the shyt that is entirely too expensive and I can get away with it hence the ramen or I put some kool aid packets in my Kroger ice cream lid cause I thought let me get some kool aid cause I never really had it as a kid and I wanna feel like a kid again and it’s FIFTY CENTS a pack

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:ohhh: I been seeing them but I ain't buy any.

:ohhh: I been always seeing this brand, but because its in the same packaging as the "top" ramen I been ignoring it.

But I goog'ed the shyt, and in a top 10 list it's listed as GOAT and the brand I posted

listed as 5th
if that shyt don't got at least 3 packets inside I can't fw it. I've gotten bougie in my older age

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got the jawn that’s in the Asian/International aisle at most grocery stores, I don’t know the name but the chicken flavor one comes in the light green pack. Yo that shhit is bussin…it’s like $1.49 a pack. I feel wild highfalutin getting these over the regular top ramen jail jawns for like 39 cents, 😆. Nigs was cuttin over Ramen back in the 90s in jail, facts, smh

The kind you talking about is bussin too, you mean the spicy jawns in the red pack? Shin something I think, those like $2.50 a pack. Ramen always been my cheat day twist…can only mess with them shhits like once a month tho, the sodium in 2 packs is enough to cover a month of your sodium intake, 😂, be easy with them shhits

REAL6

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: I been seeing them but I ain't buy any.

:ohhh: I been always seeing this brand, but because its in the same packaging as the "top" ramen I been ignoring it.

But I goog'ed the shyt, and in a top 10 list it's listed as GOAT and the brand I posted

listed as 5th
It's the best in my opinion. Give it a try.

Daps
Booth so dead nobody's even moving this thread to TLR :mjlol:

Was wondering what obscure SoundCloud bar this was until I saw who made this thread :ohhh:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my Walmart hood so they keep a person at the self checkout keeping a watchful eye and another by the exit door checkin receipts though.
:francis:

I wouldn't consider that hood. There's Wal-Marts that don't have the retiree greeting you at the door, they don't check the receipts, people are shot and stabbed, and when you go to the electeonics section its unattended and even when it is attended, you can't checkout there. And this is just some of the ones in Georgia.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
we talking reparations you need to hit the cereal aisle and rob kelloggs blind

not sure nissan or nongshim owe but it wouldnt surprise me