I switch the cheap ramen in the 12 pack with the expensive ones at Walmart

REAL6

All Star
Daps
nongshim-instant-spicy-shin-ramyun-noodles-120gr.jpg

Mystic

All Star
Daps
my Walmart hood so they keep a person at the self checkout keeping a watchful eye and another by the exit door checkin receipts though.
:francis:
The one closest to me(near Stonecrest mall) got damn near everything locked up from chargers to Legos :dead: nikkas ruin everything smh then again they probably just locked it up cause its a bunch of nikkas around and not cause of nikkas stealing and it's really the cacs stealing smh

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i wouldn't know, i can't eat that shyt. it's like microwaving a bowl of salt :huhldup:
I throw the packages out and make my own sauce. Sautee some garlic and ginger alongside your veggies (I use broccoli and mushrooms). For the sauce I mix soy sauce, chili sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, corn starch, red peppers, and black pepper. I don't add salt since the soy sauce has some in it but even if you do it's significantly less sodium than the packages have. Throw the cooked ramen in the skillet alongside the veggies/garlic/ginger, add the sauce, mix everything while turning the heat up for a few more seconds, and then throw some green onions on top when you're finished.

Another good way to use less salt is to mince some lightly salted peanuts and sauté them alongside your veggies.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
It is going to be funny when they finally get the police to hem you up when you rack up a felony worth of theft.
They gotta catch him first.

I worked at Walmart we were NOT allowed to approach thieves about stealing(witnessed a sista get fired for trying to stop a thief stealing a toilet seat smh)
A
nd loss prevention had to stop pursuing you once you walked out the door...

only DUMMIES follow them into that back room when they ask

"can you come with me this way?"
:sitdown:

Keep it moving like you don't hear them and get gone...