I stopped making music because it seems that nobody cared about my music- Saweetie

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I honestly can’t tell the difference between Saweetie, Latto, Rubi Rose, Coi Leray. If you played their music, I wouldn’t be able to tell any of them apart.

Outside of Cardi B, Nikki and Meg, none of these new broads are taken seriously nor do they have any real star quality to make them stand out.

At least back in the 90s, they all had a unique voice and style: Missy Elliot, Da Brat, Lil Kim, Foxy Brown, MC Lyte, L-Boogie, Salt N Pepa, Eve, Queen Latifah. Every single one were distinguishable from each other.

All of those mentioned had their own style, voices but most importantly, quality songs.

But this goes for male rappers too when it comes to a lack of originality today. There’s just a bigger pool to choose from with them at least.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
She had like 2-3 hits. But I doubt she’s really passionate about the music, because if you are, you will be dropping music regardless trying to win over the attention of the fans.
you see it. like, im no fan of GLAAD Bunny but you can tell he LIKES what he does. he has passion. i dont even know if he writes that shyt but he performs it like he does.

i wish Drake could come to the same realization. as someone who actually sat through degrassi (not by choice) i actually enjoyed drake's acting a lot more than his music. he should go back to his roots

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Fc28SY5.gif

I hope this trend catches on.....shiiiiid.

UKVu0t8.gif

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Got damn Quitter...BOOO!

man, I hate a Quitter...

Yeah, I be talking shyt about female Rappers online all the time about them all sounding the Same and not having ACTUAL supporters but damn!...

switch it up and try something different that these other Hoes ain't doing...

Maruchan

Pro
Daps
I honestly can’t tell the difference between Saweetie, Latto, Rubi Rose, Coi Leray. If you played their music, I wouldn’t be able to tell any of them apart.

Outside of Cardi B, Nikki and Meg, none of these new broads are taken seriously nor do they have any real star quality to make them stand out.

At least back in the 90s, they all had a unique voice and style: Missy Elliot, Da Brat, Lil Kim, Foxy Brown, MC Lyte, L-Boogie, Salt N Pepa, Eve, Queen Latifah. Every single one were distinguishable from each other.

All of those mentioned had their own style, voices but most importantly, quality songs.

But this goes for male rappers too when it comes to a lack of originality today. There’s just a bigger pool to choose from with them at least.
Latto can really rap