I stopped making music because it seems that nobody cared about my music- Saweetie

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Nah. If she was passionate about music she'd make it for herself. Art for arts sake and not trying to win over anyone is what drives passion. She cares if people messed with her music because that means an audience. In other words, it was about the bag not for music itself.
I was thinking that too. Real musicians do it for themselves if no one else likes it. She never really cared. She just wanted to be famous . But good luck to her

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
To try and to fail the two things i hate succeed and this rap game the two things thats great, words of inspiration from hov. She should not feel sorry for herself just pick yourself up and work harder on it, and i am not a fan but as long as their is life there is hope.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets be honest. She not exactly Noname or something. She was making thot bops and like 4-5 heauxs rode her wave already. Quavo tried to tell her... never let a nikka ride your wave.

Its over now.
It akes the right song. One of them. Tinashe is terrible and has a fan base

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
She needs a ghostwriter and if she has one she needs to fire them and get a better one.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Joe Budden was just talking her on today's podcast. The irony.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shes seems well put together enough and definitely bad enough to make her semi famous ass more well known on tv or film.

I see her on a more modern version of the The View

That thot rap doesnt have a long shelf life as some may want. The creativeness aint there

Gangster rap somehow has lasted this long peddling in the same shyt. Albeit with much more talent and perspective.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I respect it. She doesn't need to be an all out rapper in 2024.

All you need is one song (or any other viral moment) to gain followers and get your name and image out there.

Way the game is now you just need a brand. You don't have to specialize in any one thing. You can do podcast, say some viral things on social media, make a few songs a year, and do club appearances or be on a couple scenes.

That's all you have to do now.