I still can't believe the wasted potential that was Boardwalk Empire

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Boardwalk Empire was not about Luciano, Capone, Bugsy, Rothstein, etc.

I get really upset when these threads on the show get made and being upset that they didn't focus on other mobsters. That is not what the show was about. They all interacted, but it was never about that.

Saying that they really did foul up season five.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

I get really upset when these threads on the show get made and being upset that they didn't focus on other mobsters. That is not what the show was about. They all interacted, but it was never about that.

It wasn’t about that but they could have easily continued the story and had 10-12 seasons

Big missed opportunity

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It wasn’t about that but they could have easily continued the story and had 10-12 seasons

Big missed opportunity
then it would have been called Meyer Lansky empire or Lucky Luciano Empire.

It was called Boardwalk Empire and it took place in Atlantic City and focused on Nucky Thompson.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Capone spinoff would have been lit.... But they just ain't follow through.... :mjcry:
You have Capone, Lucky, Lansky, Bugsy and the potential to bring more mobsters and HBO din't push the pedal.

That was the first chip I saw in their reign.

I bet you they seeing the #'s Better Call Saul is doing and they like "we had the stort of Lucky Luciano ffs :francis:"

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

N1gga, I know what the story was about. Point was they coulda just killed off Nucky and the AC story amd focused on other characters and we would still be eating off piff .