I started Elden Ring a few days ago and sorry but Bloodborne absolutely shyts all over this game

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Damn can I join this thread?

I got it on pc a few days ago while I find a cheap copy for PS5.

I been playing it on and off and it just makes me miss sekiro.

It’s not a bad game tho and I find myself going back to it but I am kinda overwhelmed by the rpg elements.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you’re still in Limgrave you’re basically in the tutorial section of the game, like that first plateau in Breath of the Wild. If you only started a few days ago you’ve only seen a tiny fraction of the game so far
Yea I kinda figured this. I just made it passed storm hill around the castle.

Made the mistake of tryna go in the front way and got met with like 10 armed guards and some nikka shooting fire bows :pachaha:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yea I kinda figured this. I just made it passed storm hill around the castle.

Made the mistake of tryna go in the front way and got met with like 10 armed guards and some nikka shooting fire bows :pachaha:

Generally you’ll start in Limgrave and explore that area, going south to the bottom of the map for the first early side dungeons and some NPC quests, then make your way back up to stormhill castle which is the first major dungeon. Then you’ll be in the swampy Liurnia area which will lead you to the next major dungeon, but at that point there’s a few different ways you can go

If you suddenly find yourself in the middle of Caelid early on…good luck :lolbron:

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Generally you’ll start in Limgrave and explore that area, going south to the bottom of the map for the first early side dungeons and some NPC quests, then make your way back up to stormhill castle which is the first major dungeon. Then you’ll be in the swampy Liurnia area which will lead you to the next major dungeon, but at that point there’s a few different ways you can go

If you suddenly find yourself in the middle of Caelid early on…good luck :lolbron:
Damn should I go back? I just been following the path the grace points me towards.

I really haven’t been doing to much exploring in fear of getting ambushed by some hidden boss.

I have no clue what I’m doing lol.