I slept on the Division

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Had some good times on xbox with some brehs from here around launch time. Then they introduced the incursions and bugs on bugs. Dropped the game until 1.8 and got it on PC. I prob have 200 hours on it now. It definitely became the game it should have been at launch around then.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It had a spark when it started......then it was garbage......then they added some shyt to it and made it a bit better. But by that time most folks had left. I'm willing to give the second game a try though.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
You can tell who wasn't playing this shyt game day one...... It had promise but the meta was broke as fukk (when I stopped playing). On top of the bugs and server issues.

Next ppl will say wildlands is good

This and the Division aren't bad games once you

- Cop them on sale.
- Have friends/people who co-op well.
- Accept the mechanics for what they are.

I've had MAD fun with Wild lands co-op and the single player wasn't bad in bursts. The Division got old real quick in the first half and yeah it's basically "Grind for Gear" to defeat bullet sponges....but it's nice for what it is unless you get a bit overwhelmed by all the stats like I do in terms of creating builds and what's not.

Two fave co-op games under Dying Light from last year.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Division is great its just got two really big flaws - some of the worst boss battles i've ever seen and an endgame that makes Destiny 2's look good

Outside of that its a steal for however much its selling for these days :manny: if you haven't played it by now you're honestly missing out

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Just bought it a few days ago and I'm fukking addicted brehs:wow:

Environments :blessed:
Mechanics :whoo:
Customization :ahh:(somewhat confusing tho:whoa:)

I had no interest in The Division 2 when E3 hit but now they got signing up for the beta :damn:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Division is dope as fukk.

Fun campaign,can be enjoyed solo or with friends.

I went into it just wanting a 30-50 hour experience and mainly wanted to have a fun campaign and that's exactly what I got.
I was bored to death :manny:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Division is dope as fukk.

Fun campaign,can be enjoyed solo or with friends.

I went into it just wanting a 30-50 hour experience and mainly wanted to have a fun campaign and that's exactly what I got.
Yeah as long as you got friends to play with it's fun as fukk. Want my friends stopped playing it got annoying joining random parties cause you really need at least 3 strong players in a party. If you end up with two idiots you just end up wasting time.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It was good until you beat it and go to the darkside or whatever its called.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Division is great its just got two really big flaws - some of the worst boss battles i've ever seen and an endgame that makes Destiny 2's look good

Outside of that its a steal for however much its selling for these days :manny: if you haven't played it by now you're honestly missing out
Yeah I never wanted a game to sink 200+ hours into so I never cared about the end game stuff.However if their had been more content other than campaign near launch I would have kept going.

I bought the season pass and I played a bit of underground but wasn't a big fan. I never got around to playing survival or the last dlc. Survival looked dope but by the time it dropped I had moved on. It's hard for me to go back to games.

The dark zone was a cool concept but the execution was ehhhh. I messed around in it for a while but not long.

They fukked up not having a traditional multiplayer even though I give props to ubi for constantly trying new things even if it doesn't work out.

Everything they've said about the sequel makes me believe they've learned their lessons and will improve the sequel a lot.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
You can get the Gold Edition of this - including the season pass and about three different gear add-ons - for $13.99 in the PS Store.