"I shook Big Sean awake & told him 'Cory had just died'. He went back to sleep" - Naya Rivera

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
she ain't got no nudes but here go some more pics of her

naya-rivera-instyle-and-warner-bros.-2016-golden-globe-awards-post-party-in-beverly-hills-1.jpg

swear down ive seen sooo many chicks with the same face :mjlol: is this a MUA style or something?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Going by his lyrics, he comes off as an extremely emphatic person. I'm pretty sure there has to be more to this story.

I'm sure there is but you never really know someone until you know them. This is like being shocked a Married Preacher gets caught with a Prostitute... in a sense that the Image you display doesn't mean that's who you are, feel me?

For all we know Sean could've liked her but she turned out to be ungrateful or entitled & he got tired of it & stopped caring... :manny:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
it doesn't matter who it was, what matters is the guy is incapable of empathy, which alot of you here can relate to so you don't see the problem.

i seen a guy go to his own parents funeral and not show any emotion except irritation at how much it was costing him and how he was inconvenienced. he didn't have a care in the world for his own parent laying in a box 10 feet away. alot here seem to be wired the same way

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She needs to grow up and realize that what she eats doesn't make other people shyt. BS disn't have an attachment to him but on the flip side I see her point. That was his old lady so it's his job as a man to comfort her. But oh well:yeshrug:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it doesn't matter who it was, what matters is the guy is incapable of empathy, which alot of you here can relate to so you don't see the problem.

i seen a guy go to his own parents funeral and not show any emotion except irritation at how much it was costing him and how he was inconvenienced. he didn't have a care in the world for his own parent laying in a box 10 feet away. alot here seem to be wired the same way
Parents die everyday B! Then they leave us with their bills and funeral expences. The ultimate :umad: from the grave