"I shook Big Sean awake & told him 'Cory had just died'. He went back to sleep" - Naya Rivera

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wow that was fukked up
You nikkas :pachaha:

Surely she wasn't expecting him to bawl out over a guy he doesn't know. HOWEVER, this is someone she considered a friend. If this is the person that you're supposed to marry at least say condolences, add a kiss, then maybe hold them...tell em' to try and sleep. That way you get your Zzzz and you provide a little comfort.

eta: Naya is type off though :francis:

a hood font isn't typically shook up by death

No one even knew who he was ... :yeshrug:

the man was tired ....

I would have done the same thing ...

any down ass sister would understand ...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
She desperate to start some controversy :ehh:
She must have read Eric Bischoff's book
zzzzd95g_eric_L.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
it doesn't matter who it was, what matters is the guy is incapable of empathy, which alot of you here can relate to so you don't see the problem.

i seen a guy go to his own parents funeral and not show any emotion except irritation at how much it was costing him and how he was inconvenienced. he didn't have a care in the world for his own parent laying in a box 10 feet away. alot here seem to be wired the same way
Man stfu :dahell:

We don't even know if the bytch is telling the truth :camby:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Big Sean is an Aries. Sometimes we legit can't help our selfishness. :yeshrug:

I'd be pissed if someone woke me out of my sleep to tell me some shyt like that as well. If it's not close family or friends it can wait until I'm done sleeping :yeshrug:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
She woke dude up out of a deep sleep over someone irrelevant to him, and hes selfish? :dahell:
Just because youre with someone that doesnt mean theyre obligated to give a fukk about everything and everyone you do.