"I shook Big Sean awake & told him 'Cory had just died'. He went back to sleep" - Naya Rivera

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
ft2VsKK.gif
Wait that's a different face!!!

Tell me it's not the face of the dead dude

:merchant:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I think it was a bit cold to go back to sleep while his significant other was in emotional pain but it also sounds dumb to expect a dude to care about another dude they don't know. I wouldn't even pretend to be emotional about it if in that situation.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
A lot of brehs are missing the point here.
It's not the fact that you knew him or not.
Same as if the absent father who she hated and cursed on everytime his name came up died.
Screw him, hold her.

If she's hurting, you're not supposed to be indifferent to that.
Sacrifice some sleep to give her some comfort.

If she's storming around, pick her up, put her in the bed with you and just hold her close while gently rubbing your thumb over her knuckles.

Simple stuff if you care. Which Sean clearly didn't.

U can't be that dumb.

You have one account in a book that bashes him. Let's be serious there's 3 separate points of view, the truth, her truth, and his.

For all we know Sean could have been comforting, it's an obvious halo effect.

No reason to defend Sean, but it's a dead giveaway when she describes her actions and paints her crazy shyt as a damsel... Sean said don't come over and she comes to his house with the key she has. That's boundary breaking and crazy behavior.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Going by his lyrics, he comes off as an extremely emphatic person. I'm pretty sure there has to be more to this story.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk is up with y'all cold asses?

If my friend died and my boyfriend didn't attempt to comfort me I'd toss him to the bushes

If my boyfriend's friend died I would definitely put being there for him over sleep

What sort of relationships y'all be having? :why:
Cause you goofy, point blank