458006018.jpg

bernard%20hopkins%20(12).jpg

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Article Link -http://www.boxingscene.com/hopkins-trainer-sergey-kovalev-freak-nature--83652#ixzz3HVkvXk00
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.
By Edward Chaykovsky

Naazim Richardson, trainer of IBF/WBA light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins, anticipates a very dangerous fight when they face WBO champion Sergey Kovalev in a three belt unification on November 8th from the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.

Kovalev has demolished 23 out of his 25 opponents. Most of those opponents are put away inside the first six rounds. Hopkins has never been seriously hurt and he's never been down. Against some of the biggest punchers that he faced throughout his long career, Hopkins used their power against them.

"You can't be undedicated in this job, you have to be in there and be a part of everything. We're dealing with a freak of nature in Kovalev, he might be the hardest puncher in the history of boxing, we'll see," Richardson said.

"Bernard can watch Kovalev's tapes, but until you feel the punches you don't know what it is. We don't know how hard he can punch, but we've fought some guys who could punch. We saw with Pavlik, Tarver and Trinidad, those guys had power.

"The only thing Bernard hasn't done in this sport is lose badly, so I told him to get out of this sport before he does everything. But he proved me wrong because then he beat Pavlik and Pascal and all of the other guys."

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Article Link -http://www.boxingscene.com/hopkins-trainer-sergey-kovalev-freak-nature--83652#ixzz3HVkvXk00
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.
By Edward Chaykovsky

Naazim Richardson, trainer of IBF/WBA light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins, anticipates a very dangerous fight when they face WBO champion Sergey Kovalev in a three belt unification on November 8th from the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.

Kovalev has demolished 23 out of his 25 opponents. Most of those opponents are put away inside the first six rounds. Hopkins has never been seriously hurt and he's never been down. Against some of the biggest punchers that he faced throughout his long career, Hopkins used their power against them.

"You can't be undedicated in this job, you have to be in there and be a part of everything. We're dealing with a freak of nature in Kovalev, he might be the hardest puncher in the history of boxing, we'll see," Richardson said.

"Bernard can watch Kovalev's tapes, but until you feel the punches you don't know what it is. We don't know how hard he can punch, but we've fought some guys who could punch. We saw with Pavlik, Tarver and Trinidad, those guys had power.

"The only thing Bernard hasn't done in this sport is lose badly, so I told him to get out of this sport before he does everything. But he proved me wrong because then he beat Pavlik and Pascal and all of the other guys."

What do they mean Bernard's "never been down"?:dwillhuh:

Segundo Mercado dropped Hopkins twice in their fight and Jean Pascal dropped B-Hop:ufdup:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

You better add in "allegedly" to that sentence. :mjpls:

@TheodoreBrehIII of Breh & Associates LLC don't want it with TMT lawyers :whoa:

Jean Pascal hitting Hopkins in the back of the head was probably "staged" like the fake weed and the 31 minute round of sparring:mjpls:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

"I think I get my just due in Philadelphia. I don't think I get my just due in sport wide around the world...I believe I'm respected, but I believe it's just a thing where boxing is not looked amongst the top American sports...I don't get caught up in that...I'm telling you right now they'd rather a Russian beat me than me beat him," stated WBA & IBF light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins.

Wonder who "they" are :mjpls: