• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the big thing with kovalev is his stamina..dude doesn't pace him very well..that fight with agnew was more telling then it should have been..had problem with movement as well..kovalev was lucky he was able to significantly damage dude enough early to get that stoppage cuz if he didnt..that would have been another darnell boone situation

not that im saying bhop is any better with stamina these days but he can fight at a comfortable pace for 12 rounds either provided its not against a fighter who is athletic with high activity else you see that old man shyt he likes to pull

Daps
On Nov 8............Tears will be shed :mjcry:

as a moment happens that ignites a hurt that was displayed when Tyson and RJJ were knocked the fukk out...:sadcam:

Old man hopkins going.....night night.:demonic: and Russia will DANCE!

55a9b2e213b3164d91655cb030a62a59.gif

*EuroCac shuffle! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Krack... I remember having to reassure you that Hopkins would handle Shumenov with relative ease...

Well now the roles are reversed, cause this cac is stronger and more skilled than Shumenov by a LOT...

reassure me breh, cause I don't feel good about this one....

I went into the Shumenov fight feeling kind of :patrice: because I didn't like how he looked against Murat.

He is def stronger than but a lot more skilled??

Ambrose-Nope.gif

BHop's movement, inside fighting and fukkery will bring us the W and one step closer to being everyone's GOAT :wow:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
not that im saying bhop is any better with stamina these days but he can fight at a comfortable pace for 12 rounds either provided its not against a fighter who is athletic with high activity else you see that old man shyt he likes to pull

If you were a betting man whose stamina would you worry about? The gentleman who has gone 12 rounds in 9 out of his last 10 fights or the gentleman who needed that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wrestlemania special oxygen tank after 7? :sas1:

55a9b2e213b3164d91655cb030a62a59.gif

*EuroCac shuffle! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!

:mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I love b hop but im kinda worried if he feels kovalev's power early, he might get on his bike or pull some shyt like he did vs calzaghe and dawson. turning the fight into some bullshyt :dahell:.....hate when he does that. he'l always be one of my goats but i can't lie and say he hasn't done some that left me like :comeon:.......b hop can pull this off, but it all depends on if kovalev can land something early that'll take him off his plan.

Daps
If you were a betting man whose stamina would you worry about? The gentleman who has gone 12 rounds in 9 out of his last 10 fights or the gentleman who needed that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wrestlemania special oxygen tank after 7? :sas1:

:mjlol:
All we need is the first 5 rounds Maaaaan...WATCH

btw Krack I want my coli cash back from the Machida vs USA wrestling bet....

So.....shall we bet AGAIN!?:steviej:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Well done on the GP Promo video. I always get overly excited at the promo videos and the 24/7 and All Access joints, but the music and setup for that GP Promo was well done. This fight can't come soon enough.

Breh, you couldn't leave out the bias remarks at the least, racial at worst? Generic Eurocac? Really breh? Generic Eurocac? Cac is bad enough, but then to specify it as both a Cac from Europe and a generic one at that? Really breh?
  • :mjlol:

:deadmanny: