Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Because they actually fought each other breh lol...bhop ko'd him during one of his MW title defenses
Yea he's got a story about it in everything in the interview. And, apparently bernard fired him 7 years ago. i guess he thinks he'll get his revenge through Sergei

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Ain't bhop like 50.

This guy is fuking incredible.

I hate watching his fights doe, dirty ass old man tactics with no action, heavy clinching, and roughing up.

But god damn, I'm 30 and I'm already :flabbynsick: Status. How is he fuking 50 and still avoiding the :flabbynsick:. wtf is his regiment?:mindblown:

Bhop gotta patent and sell his anti:flabbynsick: Elixir

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I went into the Shumenov fight feeling kind of :patrice: because I didn't like how he looked against Murat.

He is def stronger than but a lot more skilled??

Ambrose-Nope.gif

BHop's movement, inside fighting and fukkery will bring us the W and one step closer to being everyone's GOAT :wow:
Better jab, right hand, body work, distance, balance and pacing......he has a lot more skill than Shumenov.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Kovalevs has not faced the comp bernard has... but bernard hasnt faced a good opponent since pascal... I just dont see bernard pulling this one off.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Better jab, right hand, body work, distance, balance and pacing......he has a lot more skill than Shumenov.

I mentioned the jab and body work in the "krackdagawd keys to victory" :sas1: a lot better balance and pacing though? I don't agree. Until now he's always had to deal with guys moving away from his power lets see this balance when he is dealing with someone giving him angles and coming forward. :sas1:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I mentioned the jab and body work in the "krackdagawd keys to victory" :sas1: a lot better balance and pacing though? I don't agree. Until now he's always had to deal with guys moving away from his power lets see this balance when he is dealing with someone giving him angles and coming forward. :sas1:

2-3.gif

tumblr_n4fj94mtfL1qaa8d1o3_250.gif

clowning.gif

:sas2: