I really think the MCU is over, or at least going to go through major cutbacks

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
its not over. But i think instead of looking at it like peaks and valleys, i think we need to go ahead and look at current Marvel as post Endgame. The plane has landed and we're just walking around the airport at this point. There's realistically no way they're able to return to their former glory, the whole business has shifted. Even if we get XMen and maybe even DC crossover. The amount of talent that has left the building has spelled the end of the rule of Marvel.
They need to get good directors and let them direct
And treat them like movies instead of the next slop pushed out of content mills

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
For most of Phase 4, Disney has treated the MCU as a content factory. Just rushing out these TV shows and movies off the assembly line. That has failed.

At the end of the day, you still need heroes people care about (Spiderman) or writers that take their time and craft a great script (GOTG Vol. 3)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
people still won't admit it, but alot of people thought every movie after Endgame would be another "Endgame" with an epic whole universe battle at the the end. They had to reset, and introduce new characters.

also, a lot of people are tired of pretending they were ever really into "nerd" shyt. they want everybody else that still rocks with Comic book movies to be done too. LOL they were just rocking with the MCU because it was popular, not because they fukked with it.