I really think the MCU is over, or at least going to go through major cutbacks

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats the idea I am assuming. Its like the last dance in the nightclub,lights about to come on. They will transition certain characters to t.v shows. Then start completely fresh with the Xmen. People think they are going to find some convoluted and confusing way to fit Xmen into this universe:mjlol:

Why do that when you can just start over with Xmen. Then have a new version of Iron Man,new take on Captain America,a new Thor that you can make new trilogies about? Imagine a new Tom Cruise Iron Man trilogy,thats billions on billions:wow:

Most of these characters story arcs are over in the eyes of fans. We are ready for new takes on the character. 30 more years of success by starting fresh. They arent stupid,Or maybe they are,we will see.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
One would think changes in direction are coming, phase 4 was a colossal failure for Disney, the highest grossing movie was a SONY Spiderman movie...

I don't know though, Disney seems to be very thickheaded and hellbent on participating in politics and the "culture war" rather than making quality focused content...Maybe when the stock hits $80 they'll get the message...:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
One would think changes in direction are coming, phase 4 was a colossal failure for Disney, the highest grossing movie was a SONY Spiderman movie...

I don't know though, Disney seems to be very thickheaded and hellbent on participating in politics and the "culture war" rather than making quality focused content...Maybe when the stock hits $80 they'll get the message...:yeshrug:
Nah that ain't its just bad writing

The only show that was on that type of time was She Hulk

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
its not over. But i think instead of looking at it like peaks and valleys, i think we need to go ahead and look at current Marvel as post Endgame. The plane has landed and we're just walking around the airport at this point. There's realistically no way they're able to return to their former glory, the whole business has shifted. Even if we get XMen and maybe even DC crossover. The amount of talent that has left the building has spelled the end of the rule of Marvel.