@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't do ban bets. If you think I'm white after looking at my post history, which unquestionably attests to a pro-black mindstate, one can only conclude you're either cognitively challenged or a cac engaging in projection. Which is it? :sas1:

I like how you use mindstate, I don't deny you think you are black:mjlol: I'm denying you have actual black skin:francis:

You're a lonely bored cac that identifies as a caricature of a black panther:hhh:

Tranny logic got these cacs feeling like they kg

tenor.gif
anything is possibbbbbbbble:mjlol:

Something smells fishy about this @I Really Mean It dude.

He goes out his way in every thread to make a super militant post. Clearly he’s a cac pretending to be super black & he’s just having a big laugh about it.

@killacal glad you saw it too bruh. He’s playing a character. He’s probably a regular on st0rmfr0nt & made a thread about how far he can get on the coli while posting as a super black, kill all crackers militant. Get this clown outta here.

Almost forgot
:francis:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Something smells fishy about this @I Really Mean It dude.

He goes out his way in every thread to make a super militant post. Clearly he’s a cac pretending to be super black & he’s just having a big laugh about it.

@killacal glad you saw it too bruh. He’s playing a character. He’s probably a regular on st0rmfr0nt & made a thread about how far he can get on the coli while posting as a super black, kill all crackers militant. Get this clown outta here.

Almost forgot
:francis:
Hell post all day about taking guns to these cacs but cant post a picture of his hand :mjlol:

He stays slipping up all the time and has dodged my ban bets going back a year:mjgrin: