I really don’t care about new phones any more

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yeah I'm starting to turn the other way at new phones nowadays

Low-key I might go back to the pixel xl and sell this note 8. I'm starting not to care anymore :lolbron:

But the only reason I'm still with it is because I use it with Samsung Dex. This note 8 is literally my personal computer.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
stop.

No they havnt.

No one typing up a fukking essay or doing real work on they damn phone

might browse work emails but no one typing up a long winded work email response on a damn iphone :camby:

and agreed.. on the subject.. as I get older, my priorities have shifted. The yearly releases have finally caught up. The hype is definitely gone.
Most people aren’t typing up essays and haven’t done so since school. As for work their jobs would have computers for that. Your job’s computer isn’t your personal primary computing device.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
These new technology jumps are :trash:

I don't even understand how anyone can look at their phone for several hours beside social media or texting
Fxck am I staring into a tiny 6" screen for lol.

I barely use my phone other than Whatsapp as it is.

My iPhone 4S hasn't failed me yet but anything at this point is a vast upgrade.

I'll just wait another 3 years when the iPhone X becomes £200 and I'll buy it then.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

Low-key I might go back to the pixel xl and sell this note 8. I'm starting not to care anymore :lolbron:

But the only reason I'm still with it is because I use it with Samsung Dex. This note 8 is literally my personal computer.
:scusthov: Why do that to yourself? Phones are too tiny to do anything useful or get proper enjoyment out of

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:scusthov: Why do that to yourself? Phones are too tiny to do anything useful or get proper enjoyment out of

Nah i hook it up with this
openappsonbiggerscreen-DeX-041917

I do miss my macbook but this is doing enough of a job for me

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

:patrice: Looks too convoluted.

If that how it truly works then you are going to fry you memory storage device because smartphones use flash drives and the read and writes are a tiny finite amount as opposed to a SSD or HDD. You're going to ruin your phone fast.:hubie:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:patrice: Looks too convoluted.

If that how it truly works then you are going to fry you memory storage device because smartphones use flash drives and the read and writes are a tiny finite amount as opposed to a SSD or HDD. You're going to ruin your phone fast.:hubie:

Been using it since late October and it's still a beast :lawd:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I would’ve kept my 6+ if I hadn’t broke the screen. Got a screen protector under an otter box for my 8+ and hopin I can keep this phone in usable condition for the foreseeable future. Also have a 7 for a work phone

I just communicate, pay bills, transfer money and use the web on my phone so I haven’t noticed any real difference since the iPhone 4 and that was a degrade to sound quality in the head phone jack

Don’t plan on buyin another phone anytime in the near future, if one breaks I’ll use the the other :manny:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Fxck am I staring into a tiny 6" screen for lol.

I barely use my phone other than Whatsapp as it is.

My iPhone 4S hasn't failed me yet but anything at this point is a vast upgrade.

I'll just wait another 3 years when the iPhone X becomes £200 and I'll buy it then.
Exactly, a phone should that only a phone or for certain things like map or quick photos. But everything it's great at, there are way better solutions in other ways.

This would require you to rent a lot of things like music service, or etc. I run a cloud service business myself but refuse to live my entire life on cloud. Agree it's enough for majority of users though, but still not ideal because of security issue with certain data

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
finally bought a new phone essential phone because i had a samsung a5 from 2015

will prob keep this for years again, a phone is a phone to me

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

The pixel xl is a lower brand of phone that is pretty much accepting mediocrity..kind of doesnt make any sense.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is the case for most people. Their smartphone is the personal computing device they use the most. I mean I have a couple desktops but I still use my smartphone way more than them.
I've used my laptop like 4x all year..mostly to encode or transfer to my sd cards/Phones.