I really don’t care about new phones any more

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
something like a battery that last 3 months without charge or something would get me excited
That already exists but the tech is new and so is not conceivable on a mass production level.

I believe the patent is held by Telsa in combination with a Swedish and Japanese company too.

Telsa originally developed it to make green efficient solar powered cars with their proprietary battery but then discovered that they could shrink the size to that of a car battery and have it solely power an average home by itself. So no electricity bills and certainly minimal to no carbon footprint

I read that one of their batteries costs upwards of a couple million just to produce per battery on some Marvel Iron Man shyt but actually real.

They say it would spell the end for half of the economy which is why it partly hasn't seen major investors to make it commercial.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You cant even go to a 3rd party repairshop for the 8 and X :picard:
Making you buy Apple Care + or youre shyt out of luck :hhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You cant even go to a 3rd party repairshop for the 8 and X :picard:
Making you buy Apple Care + or youre shyt out of luck :hhh:
Just take care of your phones. I've been in the smartphone game a decade almost and never once needed to get a phone repaired. The only phone I've ever broke was the Evo 3D and that was the USB charging port so I traded it into Sprint and got a Evo 4G LTE cause I broke it after that came out.

I use UAG cases I've dropped all my phones at least once except I've never dropped my S8 or Note8. I did drop my iPhone X once and it's fine.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
That already exists but the tech is new and so is not conceivable on a mass production level.

I believe the patent is held by Telsa in combination with a Swedish and Japanese company too.

Telsa originally developed it to make green efficient solar powered cars with their proprietary battery but then discovered that they could shrink the size to that of a car battery and have it solely power an average home by itself. So no electricity bills and certainly minimal to no carbon footprint

I read that one of their batteries costs upwards of a couple million just to produce per battery on some Marvel Iron Man shyt but actually real.

They say it would spell the end for half of the economy which is why it partly hasn't seen major investors to make it commercial.
link me to a vid on it, don't feel like reading an article

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
link me to a vid on it, don't feel like reading an article
There are literally hundreds of articles on it. In the tech world of news this is a very monumental thing Telsa is doing.

What I said essentially sums what power the battery has to do.

It is solar powered by itself and can power anything they started off with it for their cars, shrunk it down for use for powering homes (think living off-grid but self sufficient) and I think they were even doing prototypes in Australia to power an entire city or something like that I read some months ago.

Think of a battery the size of games console powering your home for free is what the selling point is.

It's some groundbreaking shyt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Phones are boring now. There is really only so much on a device anymore with the limited real estate. I even find the split screen view on Android pointless.
Say what? Not pointless for watching boxing or sports streams while browsing or texting

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I’m glad that I never got caught up in having the latest, I just last year upgraded from the iPhone 4 to the 6. I’m keeping the 6 for years.