I really don’t care about new phones any more

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
the tech hasn't really changed much the past few years

once something drops that actually separates itself from the rest then I'll take notice

every phone whether its 200 or 1000 is pretty much the same and does the same sh1t with just different storage sizes, ram, cpu power and resolution.

Adding up to maybe a couple seconds of quicker navigation.

something like a battery that last 3 months without charge or something would get me excited

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm with you on this.

Performance gaps between mid-tier and high-end are closing.

That and if Apple goes all-in on the Notch this fall, I'll be dropping out of the iOS ecosystem for good...or I'll pick up an iPhone 7/8. I simply DESPISE the Notch design...
ive had the iphone since release date and don't ever notice the notch at all lol :manny:

the thing that i dislike is the fukking face ID. shyts retarded. i might downgrade to the 8+

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m on the “get a new phone every year” plan at AT&T. I like getting new tech each year. I currently have a 256gb iPhone X. I like it a lot. :ehh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i wanted the iPhone X but went and copped the 7 because I didn’t want to wait

I hope these phones do a major design overhaul to keep me interested

shyt ain’t a big jump from gen to gen
Phones have reached the level of diminishing returns in that there really isn't much more you could want from them. If you bought a flagship phone in the last 2 years it likely does all that you need from it and getting a newer phone won't add much value.

That being said I would rather buying a new phone today get the X over the 7.

Since the Galaxy S5 and iPhone 6 I've bought every phone upgrade but I've skipped the iPhone 8 and S9. Not looking like I'll be getting the Note9 either.