I realise now that I'm not a gamer

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I stand by what I said
The 2K, COD crowd is only interested in a quick online match and zero interest in anything more in-depth or involved.
I'm not saying nikkas that play 2K are casuals. I play 2k
the most that crowd will do is play smash bros online or valorant :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have a multiple family members who only play sports games, have the latest and greatest systems, TVs, monitors, headsets, etc. For the specific purpose of playing them, and only that. Not even other sports games either, just Madden, or 2k, whatever game they play. I don't consider them gamers, sorry.

And I play 2k more than any other game I play, so I'm not really on the outside looking in on this

Its like white kids that listen to Eminem and nothing else,

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I have a multiple family members who only play sports games, have the latest and greatest systems, TVs, monitors, headsets, etc. For the specific purpose of playing them, and only that. Not even other sports games either, just Madden, or 2k, whatever game they play. I don't consider them gamers, sorry.

And I play 2k more than any other game I play, so I'm not really on the outside looking in on this
2k and madden are straight up nikka games lool

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
This like saying you're not into fitness because you're not trying to huff down protein powder every hour of the day. Just enjoy your games, man.

Unless of course you're out here frolicking around LARPing some mess like My Little Pony or some such. In that case nothing further is to be said nor even acknowledged; craft your Beyond Soy™ burgers as you will and good day.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
you are the actual gamer

all the people less are casual and just enjoy turning it on

all the majority are people who ruin gaming
they dedicate their life to bullshyt and pay to win situations, only speak about brands and know details about games nobody should even care about

these people suck the fun out of actual entertainment and quality control because they have autism or some form of self hatred