I realise now that I'm not a gamer

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I rarely ever finish a game till its completion, i get near the end and put it down, most dedicated gamers are completionists
:manny:

ng+ i get serious

• Dap
Reactions: Why

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I felt this

Outside of a handful of franchises (Zelda, God of War, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Final Fantasy), I don't check for games like that. I don't have time to play everyday.
That being said, I've never had more than 8 or so games for any system I've ever owned, not counting digital purchases. :manny:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Worst take on the Coli is sports games makes you a casual.

Just say y'all don't know sports.

Yeah I don't buy the "people who only play sports games and COD" aren't gamers. If you spend hella time and money playing games, you're a gamer :pachaha:

Now you can argue that their actual taste in games is boring/bland, but I wouldn't dare tell someone who spends hundreds of dollars on their NBA MyPlayer and plays each annual release for hundreds of hours they're NOT a gamer. A lot of those people spend more time playing games than some of the more active forum posters

It's low-key some nerds strike back wannabe elitism shyt :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Casual gamers are gamers too

:yeshrug:

One of the greatest Jedi mind tricks a certain brands follower have convinced gamers of is that if you don't play certain games you aren't a real gamer.

Aka if you play mobile games, Madden, fortnite, FPS or just sports games in general you aren't a gamer really.

Meanwhile if you only play Spidermans, horizons, tlous, uncharteds and such your a real gamer.
LMAO of course the "if you only play" examples are all Sony exclusives. This nikka mind has been overtaken by Xbot stannery like Harry was with the symbiote.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
LMAO of course the "if you only play" examples are all Sony exclusives. This nikka mind has been overtaken by Xbot stannery like Harry was with the symbiote.

nikka 99% of the posts here are console warrior shyt

Idk why some of yall point fingers when yall in the same boat with the super weird console warrior shyt

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I stand by what I said
The 2K, COD crowd is only interested in a quick online match and zero interest in anything more in-depth or involved.
I'm not saying nikkas that play 2K are casuals. I play 2k

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
COD crowd is only interested in a quick online match and zero interest in anything more in-depth or involved.

Idk they transitioned to things like Search and Destroy, and Warzone and all of its modes pretty well.

I think a lot of CoD players would definitely pick up another FPS especially if they have a social aspect or cultural impact like CoD; wouldn't be surprised if they play something like GTAO and then a good amount play something like halo infinite or CS2 or overwatch.

People that only play sports games are different but tbh, I've never met anyone that only plays those with 0 interest in anything else.

I guess that makes casual gamers in the sense they only play one or two big flagships a year but tbh, like someone else said, a lot of those nikkas put WAY more time into those games than a lot of us might put into all of our games in a year.

I think it just depends really

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka 99% of the posts here are console warrior shyt

Idk why some of yall point fingers when yall in the same boat with the super weird console warrior shyt
I'm pointing the finger at that nikka directly in a thread that has naught to do with stanning. Thread is about guy not calling himself a "gamer' and Mid Titan comes in talking about a "certain fanbase" and names Sony games. Lol wtf.