I realise now that I'm not a gamer

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm pointing the finger at that nikka directly in a thread that has naught to do with stanning. Thread is about guy not calling himself a "gamer' and Mid Titan comes in talking about a "certain fanbase" and names Sony games. Lol wtf.
:therethere:

The hit dogs always holla

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
you're ashamed of being a gamer. its like how some women say they aren't feminists. but you are, you just dont like the rap they're getting at the moment. if enough good news came out about gamers you'd be wearing the playstation shirt to dinner.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, being a gamer has transformed in the last 30 years. I feel kind of lost to be honest. Folks dont even play anymore. They cheat. Im a playstation head from the original. It used to be having to wait for magazines to drop the info. Now its all internet and waiting for tweets. Plus its cool now. Now people wanna be gamers. shyt is fukking mindboggling. Its too much.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I had to school my son on such things, because he looks up to every single thing I do, including gaming. He tried the whole "gamer" steez and holy hell, Joey has the attention span of a paranoid gnat. Also, he's gifted, so there are moments where certain things in the games get overwhelming.

Eventually, he realized that he's likes to play games to kill time. Not so much on the level where he can just be immersed in the gameplay aspects.

Hell, the only reason why he wanted to play WWE 2K is to design the characters.

Meanwhile, this is all I know. When I had a "fukk gaming" moment and tried to delete my entire library, my wife had to talk some sense into me because this is my life.

When I make a beat:

*Breh that hear my shyt,* "This sounds like some video game music"

Analogies:

*Something to do with gaming*

Hell, I'm currently writing a poetry book using game titles and themes to describe the pain of life and my life story. This shyt is all I know :mjcry:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
you're ashamed of being a gamer. its like how some women say they aren't feminists. but you are, you just dont like the rap they're getting at the moment. if enough good news came out about gamers you'd be wearing the playstation shirt to dinner.
Nah. I don't even know how gamers are perceived.

I play games. That's it. No fanfare. A controller, a console and a game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Casual gamers are gamers too

:yeshrug:

One of the greatest Jedi mind tricks a certain brands follower have convinced gamers of is that if you don't play certain games you aren't a real gamer.

Aka if you play mobile games, Madden, fortnite, FPS or just sports games in general you aren't a gamer really.

Meanwhile if you only play Spidermans, horizons, tlous, uncharteds and such your a real gamer.
Eh..

If you only play COD I'm not gonna consider you a gamer. You are a COD player.

If you only play basketball and follow basketball I consider you a basketball player. But I don't really see you as a "sports fan"

It's just my personal way of categorizing people

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Idk they transitioned to things like Search and Destroy, and Warzone and all of its modes pretty well.

I think a lot of CoD players would definitely pick up another FPS especially if they have a social aspect or cultural impact like CoD; wouldn't be surprised if they play something like GTAO and then a good amount play something like halo infinite or CS2 or overwatch.

People that only play sports games are different but tbh, I've never met anyone that only plays those with 0 interest in anything else.

I guess that makes casual gamers in the sense they only play one or two big flagships a year but tbh, like someone else said, a lot of those nikkas put WAY more time into those games than a lot of us might put into all of our games in a year.

I think it just depends really
I have a multiple family members who only play sports games, have the latest and greatest systems, TVs, monitors, headsets, etc. For the specific purpose of playing them, and only that. Not even other sports games either, just Madden, or 2k, whatever game they play. I don't consider them gamers, sorry.

And I play 2k more than any other game I play, so I'm not really on the outside looking in on this

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
mf'rs are hype for new games and i'm :yeshrug: to gaming with others

I bought back 4 blood weeks ago and still haven't bought it, started RE Village and hating the controls so no urge to go back