I realise now that I'm not a gamer

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Says a nikka with thousands of posts on a video game forum :stopitslime:

What you mean to say is you aren’t one of those weirdos who live and die by cac tweets and whatever the new controversy is this week.

Those dudes enjoy that nonsense more than they like actually playing games. They are the ones who probably aren’t “gamers”

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Says a nikka with thousands of posts on a video game forum :stopitslime:

What you mean to say is you aren’t one of those weirdos who live and die by cac tweets and whatever the new controversy is this week.

Those dudes enjoy that nonsense more than they like actually playing games. They are the ones who probably aren’t “gamers”
You luh that shyt like cooked food as well :hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You luh that shyt like cooked food as well :hhh:
Lies and propaganda.

You just got mad at me cause a game you like caught some strays.

And if you got out your feelings you would have understood the obvious parody of that thread, but instead you chose to be mad at me instead of the people it was mocking.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
?? A gamer is someone who enjoys playing video games. You are a breh who plays video games.

You may not be a low testosterone, limp wrist, smelly neck, dirty Target clearance T shirt wearing bum who plays video games but you're a gamer :pachaha:

Damn nephew :picard:

That was uncouth

I know my big sis raised you better than that:what:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Casual gamers are gamers too

:yeshrug:

One of the greatest Jedi mind tricks a certain brands follower have convinced gamers of is that if you don't play certain games you aren't a real gamer.

Aka if you play mobile games, Madden, fortnite, FPS or just sports games in general you aren't a gamer really.

Meanwhile if you only play Spidermans, horizons, tlous, uncharteds and such your a real gamer.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Casual gamers are gamers too

:yeshrug:

One of the greatest Jedi mind tricks a certain brands follower have convinced gamers of is that if you don't play certain games you aren't a real gamer.

Aka if you play mobile games, Madden, fortnite, FPS or just sports games in general you aren't a gamer really.

Meanwhile if you only play Spidermans, horizons, tlous, uncharteds and such your a real gamer.
You couldn't help yourself and this can actually be traced back your brand of choice in those early days but I'ma let you cook with this revisionist history because you think you spitting.