I predict another Flawless Victory for Funk Flex Tonight ... Tune in Hot 97 Now

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Flex bout to wild out tonight? :ooh:

Skimmin' some of the other Flex thread. This is basically a spin-off of the whole Nicki/Flex joint?

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
While I enjoy the Flex rants, I hate that he milks the shyt. You know why we listening Flex...get to the shyt talking.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'm not scared of you websites either . . . I don't think you get the tone in my voice . . . IM DIGITAL . . . Took you two years to catch up"

"Snitch . . . Unlike you . . . coming at my family . . . I'm built for this UNLIKE YOU WERE"

Funk Flex "Feel free on whatever you want to release or unleash . . . I'm ready for whatever" ...... WOW

Money

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn it seems like flex set them up.. He's about to drop some snitch documents on inflexwetrust once he builds it up

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
*contemplates hangin' around for jokes or downloadin' it tomorrow*

:noah:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, Breakfast Club took a huge L on this

I was waiting on you to comment on this whole situation. I been riding with Breakfast club but they took a gigantic L after flex did that rant ... they backed down .. now this is sounding embarassing for them.

THey started pulling desperate moves by using their connections with the police to pull files (Envy ) and using their associations with gossip outlets (media takeout and bossip) to leak information.

It all makes sense too

ENvy said today on air "man i don't want to release this 911 audio" and Mediafakeout cited after that they might be getting audio tapes later in the week

Plus breakfast club have intereviewed Rap radar / Mediafakeout execs so the connections they have there are good

Flex givin them the :pacspit:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
What's the story behind Flex goin' after the whole Breakfast Club? He crushed them in that youtube clip :damn:

:deadrose:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the story behind Flex goin' after the whole Breakfast Club? He crushed them in that youtube clip :damn:

:deadrose:

They went at him twice. Once after flex defended mr. cee after the gay thing came out. Second after flex aired the phone call with nicki after summer jam.

The second time charlemagne (dude he crushed in the youtube video) flatout said "Flex You are a Bytch"

Flex ignored the first one but after calling him a bytch .. flex is spending all his energy to ruin them.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl have to realize that Flex has been on record saying "radio is all he gots" .. he will exhaust his FULL energy into ruining them ... theyll let up way before he does.

Not only that. The MD (music director) and PD <--- most important person at a radio station (program director) is totally supporting their staff in going at power1051 in every way shape n form ...

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
I was waiting on you to comment on this whole situation. I been riding with Breakfast club but they took a gigantic L after flex did that rant ... they backed down .. now this is sounding embarassing for them.

THey started pulling desperate moves by using their connections with the police to pull files (Envy ) and using their associations with gossip outlets (media takeout and bossip) to leak information.

It all makes sense too

ENvy said today on air "man i don't want to release this 911 audio" and Mediafakeout cited after that they might be getting audio tapes later in the week

Plus breakfast club have intereviewed Rap radar / Mediafakeout execs so the connections they have there are good

Flex givin them the :pacspit:

Right. I can't comment on the Charlamagne robbery situation. But the story about Envy getting hemmed up is 100% fact. Envy ain't built like that and the reason why he gets certain passes in cities in Jersey (ie Elizabeth, Newark, Jersey City) is because of 1st Lady El. He ain't no street nikka. And there's nothing wrong with not being a street dude but don't be perpetrating the fraud on air. Especially after Star went in on your daughter and you ran to the cops afterwards. Bottom line, Breakfast Club might be hot now. But the real question is will they still be here in 5 years? Love him or hate him, Flex been holding the crown for 20 years strong now and showing no signs of letting up. All Hot 97 needs is 1 good morning show (because sad to say since I like them, Rosenberg and Ciph ain't cutting it) on some Star and Buc Wild shyt and I guarantee you the Breakfast Club will fold under pressure. Because in reality, they ain't built for a serious war.