I now need to finish Starfield in 14 days *update* naw full price suckers, 1$ trial eliminated

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Mods on consoles mean no content containing copyrighted IP is gonna be featured, no NSFW content, nothing radically changing the structure of the game.

Thinking theres gonna be 75%-80% parity between the mods on PC and console is hilarious :heh:

I've got several hundreds of hours of time played in Skyrim and Fallout 4 on Xbox, PS4, and PC. I know how robust PC mods are and have used console mods on both PS4 and X1 extensively

Whole reason I got an xbox last gen was because Sony didn't want to allow them for Fallout 4 and when they finally did, they were severely nerfed. No external assets or anything that modifies scripts. Basically what you're thinking of console mods in your post

Xbox allows those things so you can get mods like Witcher 3 background music and Assassin's Creed armor in Skyrim. There's plenty of 3rd party stuff on there and all the major nexus mods and expansions (ie Sim Settlements for Fallout 4 and the Falskaar expansion from Skyrim) get ported over. Pretty much anything that doesn't use crazy script extenders is fair game. Some of the more blatant copyright stuff does get removed after a while, but if you have it installed on your system it's still usable until you delete it.

No nudity or sex mods but we can live with that:skip: Still plenty of titty/ass mods if that's your thing tho:ehh:

There's levels to this:wow:

Screenshot-2023-08-09-at-6-48-55-PM.png

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I've got several hundreds of hours of time played in Skyrim and Fallout 4 on Xbox, PS4, and PC. I know how robust PC mods are and have used console mods on both PS4 and X1 extensively

Whole reason I got an xbox last gen was because Sony didn't want to allow them for Fallout 4 and when they finally did, they were severely nerfed. No external assets or anything that modifies scripts. Basically what you're thinking of console mods in your post

Xbox allows those things so you can get mods like Witcher 3 background music and Assassin's Creed armor in Skyrim. There's plenty of 3rd party stuff on there and all the major nexus mods and expansions (ie Sim Settlements for Fallout 4 and the Falskaar expansion from Skyrim) get ported over. Pretty much anything that doesn't use crazy script extenders is fair game. Some of the more blatant copyright stuff does get removed after a while, but if you have it installed on your system it's still usable until you delete it.

No nudity or sex mods but we can live with that:skip: Still plenty of titty/ass mods if that's your thing tho:ehh:

There's levels to this:wow:

You typed all that out just to agree with me lol

Everyone already knows Xbox has a more open policy for mods than Sony. No one was discussing that. Its still nowhere close 75-80% of PC.

The point is these games are meant to be played on PC.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People had 2 and a half years to prepare and stock up on gamepass for the price of a great value groceries run from Walmart.

Wasn't like folks didn't have ample time.

:yeshrug:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

rFctx1W.png

Welp, phil said he gonna get his money, no butts about it :ufdup:

Well, they need to make $$$ off Starfield cause it would be a stupid move to release on $1 trial GamePass especially since Starfield is the most anticipated game everybody wants to play.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well, they need to make $$$ off Starfield cause it would be a stupid move to release on $1 trial GamePass especially since Starfield is the most anticipated game everybody wants to play.

Xbox stans told me its only a small fraction of people that abuse the $1 trials :patrice: