I now need to finish Starfield in 14 days *update* naw full price suckers, 1$ trial eliminated

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gizmo hoping Bethesda patches the game-breaking bugs before his 14 days runs out

donald-duck-anxious.gif

I think at this point I’m just gonna wait until early october.

Phil is not getting me on that game pass chain gang :youngsabo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Got over 10 racks of MS stock plehbwoi. I need my bread from these freeloaders and cheapskates ya heard me? :birdman:

On a serious note? Do they pay dividends?

I was gonna invest in them…… but I’m choosing to invest in companies that pay dividends! I sold some popular stocks that are rising not to long ago when I saw I wasn’t getting no div back

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
On a serious note? Do they pay dividends?
Yes
I was gonna invest in them…… but I’m choosing to invest in companies that pay dividends! I sold some popular stocks that are rising not to long ago when I saw I wasn’t getting no div back

Dividends shouldn't be your end all be all though. I invested in MS off the strength of their cloud services and WinOffice. :yeshrug:

The sooner XBox gets thrown in the trash and we become a 3rd party publisher the better.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes

Dividends shouldn't be your end all be all though. I invested in MS off the strength of their cloud services and WinOffice. :yeshrug:

The sooner XBox gets thrown in the trash and we become a 3rd party publisher the better.

I hear you breh…..

But when I get into my 50s

I’m trynna live off div checks…..

I wanna have a few thousand shares of a few stocks I’m targeting

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
No excuse for a guy who averages 1k posts a month to not have enough bing points :manny:
Do you get points for browsing websites? Or only for searches? Does posting on the coli give you points? Those bing searches are so tedious man