I now need to finish Starfield in 14 days *update* naw full price suckers, 1$ trial eliminated

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Whos really buying this shyt on xb1 like that :russ:. Sounds like MS don't even believe in their own gamepass model :mjpls:

That would be crazy that bethesda did all that hard work making this game for nothing...:dead: didnt even turn a profit...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Play a Bethesda RPG on console brehs
I couldn't imagine :mjlol:

One of the funniest things to me in gaming the last few years was console peasants grinding for adhesive in Fallout 4 :mjlol:

They setting up massive tato, mufruit, and corn farms meanwhile soon as I hop out the Vault I just type player.additem 001bf72e 1000 and start crafting advanced weapons right from the rip :mjlol:

Console peasants was on nexus mods heavy like "can you guys do something to get us adhesive PLEASE
200.gif

every fukking mod post you clicked on eventually turned into "can you help us get adhesives please:damn:"

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I couldn't imagine :mjlol:

One of the funniest things to me in gaming the last few years was console peasants grinding for adhesive in Fallout 4 :mjlol:

They setting up massive tato, mufruit, and corn farms meanwhile soon as I hop out the Vault I just type player.additem 001bf72e 1000 and start crafting advanced weapons right from the rip :mjlol:

Console peasants was on nexus mods heavy like "can you guys do something to get us adhesive PLEASE
200.gif

every fukking mod post you clicked on eventually turned into "can you help us get adhesives please:damn:"

The console mods on Xbox are pretty good now and nearly all the popular ones get ported from nexus. I’d say there’s about 75-80% parity between console and PC mods. PC is still more capable overall but console modding will be huge for this game

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The console mods on Xbox are pretty good now and nearly all the popular ones get ported from nexus. I’d say there’s about 75-80% parity between console and PC mods. PC is still more capable overall but console modding will be huge for this game
Are the mods free or do you have to buy them?

@Gizmo_Duck aren't you willing to pay $5 for a whole month of Gamepass? And don't you get a month's free trial with a new Xbox anyway?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Are the mods free or do you have to buy them?

@Gizmo_Duck aren't you willing to pay $5 for a while month of Gamepass?

Mods are free although it’ll probably be a few months after launch before they’re live

They’ll eventually have some Creation Club shyt too which is basically paid mods, but they’re not necessary

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Don't know why you got the box for that unless your proving a point

your pc probably capable enough to play it

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
@CoolinInTheCut laugh dap one of my informative Starfield posts again and ima ship you a signed, 1 of 1, exclusive early access copy of PainField by BEATSthesda Sk8D00Dio

Estimated Delivery Date: ON SIGHT :ufdup:

Mods on consoles mean no content containing copyrighted IP is gonna be featured, no NSFW content, nothing radically changing the structure of the game.

Thinking theres gonna be 75%-80% parity between the mods on PC and console is hilarious :heh: