I noticed this site has become VERY ANTI Hip Hop lately…

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Why the fukk do a lot of y’all even still post here? Between the bullshyt music takes. The seemingly blatant disgust for anything hip hop related. The condescending nature of y’all posts. The damn near flat out c00n posting ESPECIALLY in TLR. Feels like I’m in a forum with a bunch of undercover crackas and cornballs. I’m getting more and more uncomfortable posting here cause of it.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think explicit hip hop should be for adults only...I mean no radio/playlists/youtube/etc... but that will/can never happen. Me personally, I don't give a flying fukk about any rapper whatsoever, don't want to be like them, don't think they're cool, etc... None of that, never have...so they have no impression on me, I'm grown, I can just listen to the pimping and gangbanging and womanizing and drug dealing and killing each other and materialism and get my workout in then cut that bullshyt off when I leave the gym and go back to Marvin and Sade.

My only gripe ever is the babies consuming this shyt 24/7 and really looking up to these guys and this lifestyle they talk about...that they themselves aren't even crazy enough to really be living. How people gloss over the obvious, clear, undeniable, influence this shyt has over the babies is disgusting man, for real, and sad. If my daughter and stepson spoke like TI's kid, with all that cussin and posturing and bullshyt, they'd get that shyt disciplined out of them real quick.

If you're an adult and you enjoy listening to valueless music all day and still get your 40 hours in and provide for your family and all that, so fukking what? Do you, lol, enjoy that shyt champ. Being an apologist for it is gross to me but that's just me, I care too much about the babies and I have babies, I can't ignore the bad shyt just because I grew up on it and love it, can't do that.

Last edited:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Why the fukk do a lot of y’all even still post here? Between the bullshyt music takes. The seemingly blatant disgust for anything hip hop related. The condescending nature of y’all posts. The damn near flat out c00n posting ESPECIALLY in TLR. Feels like I’m in a forum with a bunch of undercover crackas and cornballs. I’m getting more and more uncomfortable posting here cause of it.

nikka woke up mad did you even eat breakfast 🤔

Go throw some illmatic on and calm down OG

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I think explicit hip hop should be for adults only...I mean no radio/playlists/etc... but that will/can never happen. Me personally, I don't give a flying fukk about any rapper whatsoever, don't want to be like them, don't think they're cool, etc... None of that, never have...so they have no impression on me, I'm grown, I can just listen to the pimping and gangbanging and womanizing and drug dealing and killing each other and get my workout in then cut that bullshyt off when I leave the gym and go back to Marvin and Sade.

My only gripe ever is the babies consuming this shyt 24/7 and really looking up to these guys and this lifestyle they talk about...that they themselves aren't even crazy enough to really be living. How people gloss over the obvious, clear, undeniable, influence this shyt has over the babies is disgusting man, for real, and sad. If my daughter and stepson spoke like TI's kid, with all that cussin and posturing and bullshyt, they'd get that shyt disciplined out of them real quick.

If you're an adult and you enjoy listening to valueless music all day and still get your 40 hours in and provide for your family and all that, so fukking what? Do you, lol. Being an apologist for it is gross to me but that's just me, I care too much about the babies and I have babies, I can't ignore the bad shyt just because I grew up on it and love it, can't do that.

Hip hop has always been a young man’s sport

I think you forgot you’ve aged alongside your favorite rappers

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hip hop has always been a young man’s sport

I think you forgot you’ve aged alongside your favorite rappers
I didn't forget. And it is a young man's sport...this shyt is literally Neverland, even the old heads try to act young to survive here. I'm not saying it isn't or it shouldn't be...I'm just saying it's foul to target clearly fukked up messages and lifestyles to impressionable ass children, that's all...whether the rapper doing it is a youngin or a old head ain't a factor. And the rappers pumpin that type shyt aint even the issue...they're just a lost one...the people packaging, marketing and selling this shyt are the real dikkheads because they know better and know the influence/impact but cash rules everything around them apparently

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's been this way for years and I've even suspected that there a lot of cacs on the board posing. It's not even an undertone, it's blatant. I've seen it with posts in threads when rappers die. The tone is almost celebratory or it's "I told ya'll Hip Hop is the reason why they are getting killed". I will never forget the Nicki Minaj thread on here, where posters were co-signing David Duke saying Nicki Minaj (and basically Hip Hop) did more harm to the Black community than the KKK.