Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I figured as much. I don't often hear black people refer to themselves as "the blacks" Thats usually a subtle giveaway
That’s been his schtick for a minute why don’t “Blacks
in every thread he creates

Flordia blacks are soft man. I always hear southern blacks be allowing this type of behavior and I believe that shyt now.
He even pulls up with the “THEM blacks”
Rice and Miller look like racists pigs. Them blacks disgust me.
Dallas Godert talk like a brother you can tell he was raised or been around blacks
  1. [IMG alt="Leasy"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/4/4167.jpg?1653245001[/IMG]

Blacks not being racist is the reason why we lose
    4.75 star(s) 16 Rating​

This has always baffled me because not being racist allows others to penetrate your society and life easily. We allow Asians/Koreans/Whites and Arabs to come to our community at will. We have numerous c00ns and bedwenches in the community because we don't have no identity. We constantly kill and...
  2. [IMG alt="Leasy"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/4/4167.jpg?1653245001[/IMG]

Blacks stop this fake outrage.... Trump not bothering us

Real rap looking at the news and seeing media reports about the racist shyt. Trump never said shyt about us during this entire election process as his attacks been toward illegal immigration and mexicans. Of course he has followers who are bold but what is new? Stop bytching and let's do what we...

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Are Blacks the only ones wearing them shyts??? Same with all them other designer sneakers and clothes... Amiri jeans I don't see any other cultures rocking them jawns. I seen an old Jewish man come out a Prius with some Filas and in the same parking lot a breh leaving out in a beat up Charger with Dolce Gabanna sneakers.

What the hell is going on out here??? How people affording 800 900 dollar sneakers....
I've seen plenty. Maybe a 1000. This is when I worked nightclubs.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ve never seen a black person use the term “blacks” so much before, but I have seen racist whites posting like this
M18QUfg.png

:patrice::mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Trump won't be a bad president. Blacks time tof fukk that democrate party. Trump might be a great president for blacks may never know he never said bad shyt about AAs. If Bush and other Repubs don't like dude and afraid of him then what the fukk can he do to us that ain't already happened.

Trump brehs. Hill going to build more private prisons and built laws to get more blacks arrested with laws catering banks.
He’s so blatant with his whiteness
:mjlol::mjlol:

OP posts like a retahded inbred cac with a 4th grade education
Smh at bull pounding away while people beg for him to stop. Let that would of been blacks worldstar all day lol. Very sick.
:gucci:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You haven't looked hard enough because contrary to popular belief, white people are the ones who primarily wear that stuff. That's literally who they make it for, we just ride the wave.

THANK YOU. They do it from birth. What OP is really talking about is the monogram things or things with labels on them. A lot of their clothes a regular/plain designer clothes that cost a grip

Mr. Negative

Can't change overnight like Ebenezer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
THANK YOU. They do it from birth. What OP is really talking about is the monogram things or things with labels on them. A lot of their clothes a regular/plain designer clothes that cost a grip

closet full of unopened 3000 dollar all white no logo t-shirts nsht

like so.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are Blacks the only ones wearing them shyts??? Same with all them other designer sneakers and clothes... Amiri jeans I don't see any other cultures rocking them jawns. I seen an old Jewish man come out a Prius with some Filas and in the same parking lot a breh leaving out in a beat up Charger with Dolce Gabanna sneakers.

What the hell is going on out here??? How people affording 800 900 dollar sneakers....

White people wear designer brands all the time :why:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Blacks is derogatory so is whites asians derogatory too... Yell worry about unnecessary shyt like who used S after blacks..Blacks... let me guess it would of been cool if I use nikkas @Nicole0416_646NYC
Blacks is derogatory so is whites asians derogatory too... Yell worry about unnecessary shyt like who used S after blacks..Blacks... let me guess it would of been cool if I use nikkas @Nicole0416_646NYC
No. You’ve been spotted.

This black hatred for Kevin Hart is sad. Just terrible and I never seen white or other races of people knock down their own like blacks. We can't share in music sports and now comedy wtf is wrong with yall.
*their

:comeon: