I never seen a White Person with Gucci Sneakers or any of that name brand shyt

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at thinking black folks are keeping Gucci in business

Op where do you live? Have you considered that maybe you live in an area where people are less likely to wear Gucci?

Have you considered that maybe you don't know Gucci when you spot it? Everything Gucci makes ain't covered in Gs you know that right?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Are Blacks the only ones wearing them shyts??? Same with all them other designer sneakers and clothes... Amiri jeans I don't see any other cultures rocking them jawns. I seen an old Jewish man come out a Prius with some Filas and in the same parking lot a breh leaving out in a beat up Charger with Dolce Gabanna sneakers.

What the hell is going on out here??? How people affording 800 900 dollar sneakers....

easy. nikkas either rockin fake shyt, or they hood rich with designer brand clothes while their lights are bout to get cut off and the rent is a couple months late :manny:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

[/SPOILER]

wilkerson_1.jpg

church-leaders-pastors-expensive-shoes-preachersnsneakers-fb25__700.jpg

B0_sysDBj_g-png__700.jpg

and alot of non-black people buy that shyt they just don't wear the shyt with the gaudy logo on it.

Yeah and the women are copping purses and other types of bags and shyt. Heels etc.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Are Blacks the only ones wearing them shyts??? Same with all them other designer sneakers and clothes... Amiri jeans I don't see any other cultures rocking them jawns. I seen an old Jewish man come out a Prius with some Filas and in the same parking lot a breh leaving out in a beat up Charger with Dolce Gabanna sneakers.

What the hell is going on out here??? How people affording 800 900 dollar sneakers....
You've seen white folks with high end clothing before in real life. Perhaps not stuff with visible logos or those that you would recognize as high end. That's the difference.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I work with a 60 yo engineer who has a pair of yeezys. Though... I think he was gifted them for some reason lol.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Just say you aren’t around wealthy, rich, or well-off anglo folk. They are the biggest consumers of luxury goods. It’s who it is made for.