I never seen a White Person with Gucci Sneakers or any of that name brand shyt

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Lived in NYC for years and you see everybody rocking everything.

We prefer to be called black people. not "blacks" OP. it literally dehumanizes us by removing the whole human part of the phrase/
Seriously, sounding like some racist Bawhston white guy saying that.
"the blacks ruined this neighborhood"

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
have you ever been in a gucci store? it's all kinds of people in there, latinos, white, black, even old asian ladies

my SA last time i went in gucci was an asian chick. she was gucci down to the socks lol

i'm more of a lv type at the moment though
Michigan Ave in Chicago, you see it everyday because they only let a few folks in the store. It be every race out there standing in line.

Daps
Michigan Ave in Chicago, you see it everyday because they only let a few folks in the store. It be every race out there standing in line.

last i was in gucci in scottsdale. it was a big group of young hispanic men in there buying hella stuff with wads of cash money lol :mjgrin: you love to see it

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Are Blacks the only ones wearing them shyts??? Same with all them other designer sneakers and clothes... Amiri jeans I don't see any other cultures rocking them jawns. I seen an old Jewish man come out a Prius with some Filas and in the same parking lot a breh leaving out in a beat up Charger with Dolce Gabanna sneakers.

What the hell is going on out here??? How people affording 800 900 dollar sneakers....

Bro I live in a top 4 metro area there are other races but you see more Blacks wearing that shyt than Whites or Asians. King of Prussia mall shyt ridiculous.

Real rap bro we the only ones buying that bullshyt I am just baffled how nikkas affording these 800 to 1200 sneakers but don't have other shyt in order. Where this money coming from? nikkas don't even got credit cards.
If only black people bought gucci would be bankrupt

There’s not enough people buying gucci to keep them in business.

This very common sense. Either your trolling or just self hating.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

wilkerson_1.jpg

church-leaders-pastors-expensive-shoes-preachersnsneakers-fb25__700.jpg

B0_sysDBj_g-png__700.jpg

and alot of non-black people buy that shyt they just don't wear the shyt with the gaudy logo on it.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You ain’t never been to an upscale hotel or traveled to a decent part of your city. Yeah you may not see your average working class white folks wearing it but plenty of white ppl do. Also while those average working class white folks ain’t splurging on Gucci they are on Yetis, REI, Patagonia and shyt like that. Also white people wear expensive shyt and you may not even know because they usually don’t get the shyt with all the logos and branding.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
People will buy Gucci they don’t go on sale at all people with kids will pay a lot for these brands.