I missed out on the entire PS4 generation so I’ll be playing all of them on PS5

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I fell out of love with video games :manny:

Also like I said I went to college and didn’t want video games being a distraction to my studies. It’s only recently that I’ve fallen back in love with gaming again. Ice already played GTAV on PS3
:dwillhuh: But everybody in college played video games. Back in my days our boy debosh use to bring his PS3 with the mini screen and we would play Tekken and Soul Caliber in the D’angelo center for hours.

How you not play games in college?

Daps
:dwillhuh: But everybody in college played video games. Back in my days our boy debosh use to bring his PS3 with the mini screen and we would play Tekken and Soul Caliber in the D’angelo center for hours.

How you not play games in college?
This was my second time in college. Dropped out the first time cos I fukked around and didn’t want the same thing happening again. Wanted to focus 100%

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
alot of those games are cheap too now

they will all look amazing with the upgrade, you are going to enjoy the fukk out of that PS5

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You are in the position I was in last gen.

Had an XBOX-360, missed out on all the PS3 games...

Not even close to caught up on the PS4.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What?!

only the top 100?:gucci:

Where does it say 'only' 100 games? :hhh:

From the blog : "Lastly, we’re excited to confirm that the backwards compatibility features are working well. We recently took a look at the top 100 PS4 titles as ranked by play time, and we’re expecting almost all of them to be playable at launch on PS5. With more than 4000 games published on PS4, we will continue the testing process and expand backwards compatibility coverage over time."

Unveiling New Details of PlayStation 5: Hardware Technical Specs [UPDATED]

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

we were talking about @ launch and the top 100 thing was the initial belief/statement from sony itself...it has been updated tho...just wasn’t privy to the update @ the time that @Fatboi1 ultimately provided...excerpt from the initial source I was getting it from...

During the PS5 system specs deep dive in March 2020, Mike Cerny revealed that nearly all of the top 100 PS4 games (ranked by playtime) would be playable on the PS5 at launch.

I should’ve added @ launch...I think I’m gonna hold on to one of my PS4s just to be safe tho

PS5 backwards compatibility explained: How PS4 games will be backwards compatible with PlayStation 5

...the sidebar me and @Animal House were having was in regards to me wanting to finish my PS4 backlog before the PS5 launch

Last edited: