I miss WCW Saturday Night brehs

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
On another note, the thing that made WCW jobbers stand out from the rest was the fact that they were on hard mode. These dudes weren't slouches in the ring by any means, compared to WWF's jobbers. who were just plain sorry:camby:.

Each match was like 5 to 6 minutes tops with them dudes:banderas:.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
On another note, the thing that made WCW jobbers stand out from the rest was the fact that they were on hard mode. These dudes weren't slouches in the ring by any means, compared to WWF's jobbers. who were just plain sorry:camby:.

Each match was like 5 to 6 minutes tops with them dudes:banderas:.
THIS IS DUE TO DIFFERENCES IN AIR PRESSURE AND HUMIDITY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND NEW YORK, BROTHER! THE CLIMATE AND THEIR DIET OF SWEET TEA CAUSES SOUTHERN JABRONIES TO ABSORB NUTRIENTS FROM HAM AND EGGS AT A FASTER RATE, DUDE!

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
THIS IS DUE TO DIFFERENCES IN AIR PRESSURE AND HUMIDITY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND NEW YORK, BROTHER! THE CLIMATE AND THEIR DIET OF SWEET TEA CAUSES SOUTHERN JABRONIES TO ABSORB NUTRIENTS FROM HAM AND EGGS AT A FASTER RATE, DUDE!

:deadrose::deadrose:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:deadmanny: Hogan would say every single word

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I hated when they changed Saturday Nights theme n intro to look like a "rave" party.

I miss Dusty on commentary

:to:

I miss seeing world champs fight jobbers

I miss watchin wrasslin wit my sweet old granny

:to: (Love u and miss u terribly.)

I miss Arn Anderson promos talking about wrestling n feuds like it was LIFE & Death

I miss those cheesy generic WCW theme songs

Those were the GOOD OLD DAYS and we ain't even know it. We'd think those days would last forever....but they didn't. Now it's a cold cold world....so u look back at them times and smile.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I just miss WCW period :to:

I miss WCW period. :mjcry:

Saturday Night actually got good in early 2000 when they had guys like Elix Skipper and other new younger guys wrestling until they made it a highlight show and then moved it to Saturday mornings.

I miss WCW too. I mean..they peaked and then.... It was over that damn fast.

It amazes me when i watch their old Nitro episodes and seeing that they were selling out every damn arena while WWF was struggling. These were big time arena's too.

The Pyro entrances

Nitro Girls

Michael Buffer

The Japan wrestlers like Chuno, Liger, Great Muta.

WCW ThunGOAT

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I hated when they changed Saturday Nights theme n intro to look like a "rave" party.

I miss Dusty on commentary

I miss seeing world champs fight jobbers

I miss watchin wrasslin wit my sweet old granny

:to: (Love u and miss u terribly.)

I miss Arn Anderson promos talking about wrestling n feuds like it was LIFE & Death

I miss those cheesy generic WCW theme songs

Those were the GOOD OLD DAYS and we ain't even know it. We'd think those days would last forever....but they didn't. Now it's a cold cold world....so u look back at them times and smile.

:mjcry:I used to watch WCW with my grandparents (RIP Grams), matter of fact my grandfather introduced me to WCW when I was like 9. I remember hating the shyt because it like....a sport:hhh:. Compared to WWF, which felt like a real life cartoon. I remember telling him how I hated how the ring mats sound during impact. Then Bash at the Beach 94 came out and I was like:ehh:....then Fall Brawl 94 came out and I was like :ohhh:YOO a double cage with 8 dudes in it.

I got hooked to the old school wrasslin mixed with modern day shenanigans There was something nostalgic about WCW that makes you think of the good ole days. No drama, barebones internet, weekend tv with nothing on the shyt except a few shows, and just being a a care free child.

Sighs...it used to be good brehs:ld:.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:mjcry:I used to watch WCW with my grandparents (RIP Grams), matter of fact my grandfather introduced me to WCW when I was like 9. I remember hating the shyt because it like....a sport:hhh:. Compared to WWF, which felt like a real life cartoon. I remember telling him how I hated how the ring mats sound during impact. Then Bash at the Beach 94 came out and I was like:ehh:....then Fall Brawl 94 came out and I was like :ohhh:YOO a double cage with 8 dudes in it.

I got hooked to the old school wrasslin mixed with modern day shenanigans There was something nostalgic about WCW that makes you think of the good ole days. No drama, barebones internet, weekend tv with nothing on the shyt except a few shows, and just being a a care free child.

Sighs...it used to be good brehs:ld:.

Yooooooo i thought i was the only one who compared the sound of the ring mat impacts from both companies. I preferred WCW's ring mat impact :lawd: