I miss WCW Saturday Night brehs

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
takes me back.

how I used to cap the day off after playing little league football.

shoutout to all the other wcw shows from back then too.

Last edited:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A watched a Clash of the Champions from Nov. '91 last night. Hadn't seen it in a minute. What a great show. Sting is getting gifts from some unknown. Tonight is the final gift. Madusa is out to saduce Sting. Out pops Sting's best friend Luger with the sneak attack and fukks up his knee :lolbron: @puppetmaster

Sting goes to the hospital but returns later.

Enforcers (Arn Anderson and Larry Zybysko) vs. Dustin Rhodes and mystery opponent for the titles. It ends up being Ricky Steamboat. Enforcers lose their fukking mind. It's a great tag match.

Then out comes Paul E. Dangerously good old Paul Heyman with one of my personal GOATs Ravishing Rick Rude and Heyman is stooging, saying Sting let everyone down all this shyt. Sting shows up another one of my personal GOATs and him and Rude brawl on the ramp. It's an intense match but Sting succumbs because of interference and the bad knee. Sting's selling of the knee throughout the match is pitch perfect. He's one of the best to ever do it. :whew:

Post match Paul is talking about the "Dangerous Alliance" a little foreshadowing there of what's to come.

WCW brehs :whew: :wow: :myman:
I remember watching this live. First time watching WCW. I was hooked from then on