I miss WCW Saturday Night brehs

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:I used to watch WCW with my grandparents (RIP Grams), matter of fact my grandfather introduced me to WCW when I was like 9. I remember hating the shyt because it like....a sport:hhh:. Compared to WWF, which felt like a real life cartoon. I remember telling him how I hated how the ring mats sound during impact. Then Bash at the Beach 94 came out and I was like:ehh:....then Fall Brawl 94 came out and I was like :ohhh:YOO a double cage with 8 dudes in it.

I got hooked to the old school wrasslin mixed with modern day shenanigans There was something nostalgic about WCW that makes you think of the good ole days. No drama, barebones internet, weekend tv with nothing on the shyt except a few shows, and just being a a care free child.

Sighs...it used to be good brehs:ld:.

I keep hoping a old school cat like Jim Cornette starts up a fed to bring back that feeling, BUT, Jim burnt out n older now.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I keep hoping a old school cat like Jim Cornette starts up a fed to bring back that feeling, BUT, Jim burnt out n older now.

WWE got the market covered. Gonna take somebody who has HUUUGE pockets to get a top notch promotion going. I do believe it can and will happen within the next 20 years, but they will also need to find a tv station. Bravo or TruTV

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yooooooo i thought i was the only one who compared the sound of the ring mat impacts from both companies. I preferred WCW's ring mat impact :lawd:

Yeah it took me awhile to get over that weird impact sound of WCW's mat. Once I realize that the sounds vary depending on how vicious the move was:ohhh:. WWF/E's mat always had the same sound regardless of how hard hitting the move was, but in the case of WCW:

• A bodyslam (thusss):ehh:
  • Atomic Drop (Ruaffraff(:gladbron:
  • Powerbomb (THUMPRAF):krs:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

The thing with Corny is that dude is only good with some storylines and building up some characters. Running a promotion is like a whole different ballgame (Smokey Mountain Wrestling). It just seems like bookers that have legit creative minds can't run a promotion properly:mjcry:.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Yeah it took me awhile to get over that weird impact sound of WCW's mat. Once I realize that the sounds vary depending on how vicious the move was:ohhh:. WWF/E's mat always had the same sound regardless of how hard hitting the move was, but in the case of WCW:

• A bodyslam (thusss):ehh:
  • Atomic Drop (Ruaffraff(:gladbron:
  • Powerbomb (THUMPRAF):krs:
THUSSS, RUAFFRAFF, AND THUMPRAF WERE GOING TO BE PART OF THE THREE-MAN TAG TEAM DIVISION WCW HAD NEAR THE END, BROTHER! BUT MASTER P OWNED THOSE GIMMICKS AND DIDN'T WANT TO SELL THEM TO TED, DUDE!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Rick Rude and the Dangerous Alliance, nyggas!

tumblr_ni04k0l9VJ1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

Real ones...all of them:banderas:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
THUSSS, RUAFFRAFF, AND THUMPRAF WERE GOING TO BE PART OF THE THREE-MAN TAG TEAM DIVISION WCW HAD NEAR THE END, BROTHER! BUT MASTER P OWNED THOSE GIMMICKS AND DIDN'T WANT TO SELL THEM TO TED, DUDE!
Jesus Christ this is the funniest alias of all time!!!!!!!!! :russ::lolbron::mjlol::pachaha: