I miss the 90's

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
original.jpg

Actually had all dis nikka's comics and dat talkin stuffed toy of his as a shorty. :skip:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Unsolved Mysteries (though that started in the late 80's) and Sightings :merchant:

don't forget Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction with the Star Trek dude. :laugh:

the 90's also had the half hour scary shows on lock:

Tales From the Darkside
Monsters
Twilight Zone
Tales From the Crypt
Friday The 13th (the series)
etc...

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Now i dunno if dis shyt was just a wierd trend blip just in chicago or what, but do any of yall remember dat pacifier necklace trend? Folks was rockin dese joints:

pacifier-necklaces.jpg

pacifier.jpg

I remember i had a green one and a blue one. I think i was in 5th or 6th grade or somethin when dem shyts got hot for some odd reason.:heh:

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
Tales From the Darkside
Monsters

:ohhh:

Damn...I forgot about Monsters :thumbsup:

Tales from the Darkside was piff...but with the new dvd releases of the seasons, they had to change the music in the episodes because of rights issues. :beli:

So I just downloaded the old episodes and made my own dvd set :win: cause that new shyt sounded like casio keyboard shyt :wtf:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
It's crazy seeing how kids today don't even go outside anymore. Barely see kids hooping on the streets anymore to. Summer break from school :yes: during my childhood.

True enough. Growing up, especially in the summer, my parents would constantly be annoyed by my refusal to come home on time or even tell them where I would be... I mean, there wasn't anything more fun than wandering around the neighbourhood/city with your friends on those long days (the three or four months off from school always felt like an eternity then with endless possibilities). Whether it was the feeling of your hands having that slightly gritty/dusty feel from playing basketball/handball/whatever on an outdoor court/against the shytty brick wall of a school, wiping them on your pants and pumping up your Reeboks (:krs:), to looking for shortcuts through alleys and backyards while drinking "sip sacks" or eating freezies (no homo), or even just going to a packed-to-the-brim, cigarette-stinking arcade and playing Street Fighter II or Mortal Kombat - I miss it all. I'm getting nostalgic now, lol. I even miss the simple pleasure in having McDonald's fries or nuggets (loved those as a child, no havoc).

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
I would remember coming home from school and watching Dragonball z and sailor moon :ahh: or just running around outside all day :wow:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:myman: Remember when this joint came on at the skating rink and place going nuts.

Last edited by a moderator: