I miss big dumb action movies like Armageddon Lmaoo

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Scrolling through MAX the other day and I come across 'Armageddon' hadn't seen it in some years. This is prime Michael Bay/Jerry Bruckheimer era. Here's the premise:

"After discovering that an asteroid the size of Texas will impact Earth in less than a month, NASA recruits a misfit team of deep-core drillers to save the plane."

Say no more. I'm sold. Starring Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, Liv Tyler, Steve Buscemi, Owen Wilson, Michael Clarke Duncan, Billy Bob Thornton, etc.

It's ridiculous but that's what we need.

wwe-give-me-what-i-want.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This was another Michael Bay/Bruckheimer classic. Of course everyone has seen 'Bad Boys' but 'The Rock' is a slept on classic.

Here's the premise: A mild-mannered chemist and an ex-con must lead the counterstrike when a rogue group of military men, led by a renegade general, threaten a nerve gas attack from Alcatraz against San Francisco.

Lmao... Let's fukking go. Starring: Nic Cage, Sean Connery and Ed Harris.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The Core. I liked this one more than I like to admit. It's so fukking stupid. I might rewatch it again tonight on the strength of this post.

The Earth's core has stopped spinning. Disasters are happening around the globe, including; animals acting in bizarre ways, monstrous thunderstorms. Dr. Josh Keyes and his crew of 5 go down to the centre to set off a nuclear device, hoping to make the core start spinning again, or humanity will cease.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This was another Michael Bay/Bruckheimer classic. Of course everyone has seen 'Bad Boys' but 'The Rock' is a slept on classic.

Here's the premise: A mild-mannered chemist and an ex-con must lead the counterstrike when a rogue group of military men, led by a renegade general, threaten a nerve gas attack from Alcatraz against San Francisco.

Lmao... Let's fukking go. Starring: Nic Cage, Sean Connery and Ed Harris.
The rock in my top 10
Most watched movies of my life