I mean not to knock it but how the f#ck is grown men watching wrestlin like foreal yo

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Wrestling, hiphop, politics...it's all the same fake entertainment they just look different...

Singh

All Star
Daps
please explain this mysterium to me

Mysterium is an album of contemporary classical music by American avant-garde composer John Zorn.

Also, Mysterium is an unfinished musical work by composer Alexander Scriabin. He started working on the composition in 1903, but it was incomplete at the time of his death in 1915.

In addition, Mysterium is an point-and-click, adventure game published by Asmik Ace Entertainment in February 1991 for the Nintendo Game Boy.

Aside from that, Pro Wrestling (or Sports Entertainment) it's a taste thing, you either like it or you do not simply put.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
Why do you watch what you watch. There's your answer.
sho nuff
You came correct in how you asked your question though breh. The way the TS asked was condescending to me thus the response. The TS asked almost in a "whats wrong with you?" kind of way. Im not generally one for poppin off like that but it felt warranted. I was going to give up watching wrestling out of sheer boredom and embarrassment until i found this forum. they just have a way to keep it fun.

U right. the way i feel is....watching wrestling is like watching politicians talk, or watchin the news....u just kno everything they saying is bullshyt :childplease:

Singh

All Star
Daps
c'mon breh, thats like saying either you fukk trannies or you don't,
it's still a fukking tranny breh

why you sendin this into the depths of cross-dressing transvestite rupaul shyt?

behold this maybe right up your alley

[YOUTUBE]b7Nm0cuf7bI[/YOUTUBE]

anyway I'm definitely not going to sit here and present to you a dissertation of all the plausible reasons why a grown man would watch pro wrestling my dude.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I could be wrong but I think calling people 'losers' because of what they watch is probably a better definition of a loser.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
like on some real shyt?

adebisi.jpg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:laugh: simply put, we like it....Why do people spend time trolling on message boards? Too me, that is much worse than enjoying a form of entertainment...

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
like on some real shyt?
nostalgia, entertainment, not to many interesting programs on other networks.

and like a pro wrestler/booker said: "fans keep watching wrestling in hopes that it will get better".

:manny: