I mean not to knock it but how the f#ck is grown men watching wrestlin like foreal yo

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
its fukkery at its finest. obviously its fake, cheesy, etc. what isn't? reality tv is the same shyt. all these shows people watch is exactly what wrestling is, scripted drama.

the misconception is that people seem to think wrestling fans watch wrestling the same way they'd watch an actual sport like boxing or basketball. we don't. its a fukkin tv show. we watch it the same way we'd watch an episode of how i met your mother or sum shyt.

don't get me wrong tho, there are dudes out there who live and die by that shyt. but again, that comes with everything. the typical person might go see avengers and keep it movin, but there's a portion of fans who dress up like the characters, collect all the comics, and all kinda of other wild shyt. that don't mean everyone who went out to see avengers (or any other comic based movie) is one of those people. you cant lump us in with them nikkas, cuz we aint them and they aint us...

Only dude to make sense out of everybody

rest of yall nerds can sip on the sweat from these nuts:takedat:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not reading all these responses, but I bet the TS does some shyt that would be considered not "grown man-ly" as well. The nerve of this guy! He shoulda just pasted a sign on his forehead saying he wants to get torture-wracked!

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:scusthov: Explain to you? The fukk is you? Look its like this, see these nikkas in here clownin you? THAT is why i still watch. Some of the coolest and funniest dudes ive ever heard of are in this forum. I dont rock with any other forum than TSC. They keep the shyt fun with the comedy. The product sucks and well make jokes if its good we will enjoy it. Simple as that. We in here. Our essence is here, Breathe it in nikka! Bask in it. :pacspit: Got me goin heel in here...

Powerful

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Most things in life are scripted. Some of the hatersgot me laughing tho, I remember n1ggas trying to clown on me for watching wrestling but then during that same sentence they talked about how they loved mma :pachaha:

keep doing ya thang man

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
LOL @ most nikkas in this thread saying TS is catching feelings but they really the ones showing emotions. dude really asked a question, it is very confusing, i would like a logical answer as to why nikkas watch wrestling? i dont judge anyone who does, i just wonder why. one of my boys told me he had to watch jersey shore before he left his crib to do some shyt, i was like :wtf:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
It's an escape bruh, there is nothing scientific to why people watch wrestling. People watch boxing bruh and thats fixed. At least with pro wrestling people know what they getting. :takedat:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
LOL @ most nikkas in this thread saying TS is catching feelings but they really the ones showing emotions. dude really asked a question, it is very confusing, i would like a logical answer as to why nikkas watch wrestling? i dont judge anyone who does, i just wonder why. one of my boys told me he had to watch jersey shore before he left his crib to do some shyt, i was like :wtf:

Would it be.....could it be....

.....entertainment??? :yeshrug:

Why do you watch what you watch?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Why do you watch what you watch. There's your answer.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

You came correct in how you asked your question though breh. The way the TS asked was condescending to me thus the response. The TS asked almost in a "whats wrong with you?" kind of way. Im not generally one for poppin off like that but it felt warranted. I was going to give up watching wrestling out of sheer boredom and embarrassment until i found this forum. they just have a way to keep it fun.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
You came correct in how you asked your question though breh. The way the TS asked was condescending to me thus the response. The TS asked almost in a "whats wrong with you?" kind of way. Im not generally one for poppin off like that but it felt warranted. I was going to give up watching wrestling out of sheer boredom and embarrassment until i found this forum. they just have a way to keep it fun.

I'll suplex you through a window my nikka