I mean not to knock it but how the f#ck is grown men watching wrestlin like foreal yo

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but miss me with that new bullshyt

Sorry-we-missed-you----One-par-5671019.jpg

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
You soundin real sensitive breh....
I mean if you gotta ask questions, find out why nikkas is taking pictures of themselves nuttin on pictures....

And look at the show threads...most of us is just clowing the shyt...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
honestly, I can't even blame op for thinking this way. This shyt has become so lame. Bunch of bland characters after another and the main eventers is so watered downed and swagless. It's just that I have the Stockholm syndrome. I can't stop watching it. I grew up with it. A large part of it because I get to read the funny ass comments in here in the Raw threads.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Anybody questioning should just chill here for awhile, they'll get it soon enough :jawalrus:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
its fukkery at its finest. obviously its fake, cheesy, etc. what isn't? reality tv is the same shyt. all these shows people watch is exactly what wrestling is, scripted drama.

the misconception is that people seem to think wrestling fans watch wrestling the same way they'd watch an actual sport like boxing or basketball. we don't. its a fukkin tv show. we watch it the same way we'd watch an episode of how i met your mother or sum shyt.

don't get me wrong tho, there are dudes out there who live and die by that shyt. but again, that comes with everything. the typical person might go see avengers and keep it movin, but there's a portion of fans who dress up like the characters, collect all the comics, and all kinda of other wild shyt. that don't mean everyone who went out to see avengers (or any other comic based movie) is one of those people. you cant lump us in with them nikkas, cuz we aint them and they aint us...

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
:scusthov: Explain to you? The fukk is you? Look its like this, see these nikkas in here clownin you? THAT is why i still watch. Some of the coolest and funniest dudes ive ever heard of are in this forum. I dont rock with any other forum than TSC. They keep the shyt fun with the comedy. The product sucks and well make jokes if its good we will enjoy it. Simple as that. We in here. Our essence is here, Breathe it in nikka! Bask in it. :pacspit: Got me goin heel in here...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:scusthov: Explain to you? The fukk is you? Look its like this, see these nikkas in here clownin you? THAT is why i still watch. Some of the coolest and funniest dudes ive ever heard of are in this forum. I dont rock with any other forum than TSC. They keep the shyt fun with the comedy. The product sucks and well make jokes if its good we will enjoy it. Simple as that. We in here. Our essence is here, Breathe it in nikka! Bask in it. :pacspit: Got me goin heel in here...

prolific promo,.......

art barr