I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
It has probably been mentioned but I just caught on that this nikka lives with his Dad. I know pops in the be in the other room like :mjcry:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
folks paying for him to go these games?

Yeah there's only one game it seems like he ever paid for and thats the bus ride to Oakland last year :laff: if a plane is involved you see him hanging with all these 40+ year old white dudes not his normal eagles friends :laff: nikka does not even have a job but he's whoring himself out to whoever wants to fly him out to games. i saw him spending the night with some :flabbynsick: dudes in a cabin last season that looked like old pedos.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
judging by his tweets

we're gonna get some real classics

what I hate though is now that hes attending games, we can't get the RAW emotion right after the game. He's gonna make his video 2 days later all angry and shyt but in the back of my mind i know the video would be more piff if it was filmed right after the game.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Yo...is this fat b*stard rich? he seems to just sit around this house with a hot bish I would be inserting every inch of my cock in ( of course..he is too busy farting and playing games like a herb)
and goes to most games no matter where the games are :what: does this hoe ass have a job? go to school? rap? sell crack?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo...is this fat b*stard rich? he seems to just sit around this house with a hot bish I would be inserting every inch of my cock in ( of course..he is too busy farting and playing games like a herb)
and goes to most games no matter where the games are :what: does this hoe ass have a job? go to school? rap? sell crack?

lmao @ rich. his only incomes from youtube. the girl he hangs out with is married. the fat lard hates his life if you watch his other videos.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

:mjlol: the hot girl's husband is who records the videos when they're together

:mjlol: he does not have a job and his views are down a lot since when he first got popular. hes living off of online friends.