I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Yeah there's only one game it seems like he ever paid for and thats the bus ride to Oakland last year :laff: if a plane is involved you see him hanging with all these 40+ year old white dudes not his normal eagles friends :laff: nikka does not even have a job but he's whoring himself out to whoever wants to fly him out to games. i saw him spending the night with some :flabbynsick: dudes in a cabin last season that looked like old pedos.

:dead:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah there's only one game it seems like he ever paid for and thats the bus ride to Oakland last year :laff: if a plane is involved you see him hanging with all these 40+ year old white dudes not his normal eagles friends :laff: nikka does not even have a job but he's whoring himself out to whoever wants to fly him out to games. i saw him spending the night with some :flabbynsick: dudes in a cabin last season that looked like old pedos.

In a cabin? :lupe: link the video, so I can laugh. :heh:

I saw some video where he went to the Saints/Eagles game in Philly with some Italian looking older cacs. They were driving him around and shyt.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
In a cabin? :lupe: link the video, so I can laugh. :heh:

I saw some video where he went to the Saints/Eagles game in Philly with some Italian looking older cacs. They were driving him around and shyt.

:damn: this was like december of last year or jan of this year. it was when they played the giants I think.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
His voice is gone, and that midwestern tundra froze EDP's entire SOUL.

Perhaps his sponsors should buy him coats with better insulation. Do long johns come in his size? Cuddl Duds? I remember the last time 2 times I felt so cold waiting for the subway outdoors that I felt enraged. The shyt is unpleasant.