I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Yeah i remember watching one of his vids over the summer where he says hes a virgin :mjlol:

shyt is sad breh

Its nikkas half his age out here getting p*ssy on a daily basis and this nikka dont even know what p*ssy feel like :mjcry:
His behavior would suggest that he has at least 24 more years left on that V-Card. :pachaha:
That nikka is lame as fukk Breh!:mjlol:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He confirmed in a video that he can't fight at all :mjlol:

Pathetic since dude's gotta be about 4 Fitty

:laughing: Looking at him just makes me go :aidisgust:"scust", I don't understand how you nikkas can watch 10 plus minutes of that bullshyt.
Damn shame nikka is only in his early 20s and looks like that. :mjcry:

Enjoy your edp rantings brehs while you can brehs.:mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah i remember watching one of his vids over the summer where he says hes a virgin :mjlol:

shyt is sad breh

Its nikkas half his age out here getting p*ssy on a daily basis and this nikka dont even know what p*ssy feel like :mjcry:

yeah he's comedy during football season and when he's talking about...his videos outside of football :camby:..nikka farts around decent lookin chicks that hang around him that he could possible fukk if he had game....he has cats that fly him out to eagles games and shyt...all that internet notoriety and he still cant find a way to get some p*ssy :mjcry:...fukkin sad..how old is he?