I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just saw his George Floyd video that someone reposted, he was saying "Black people need to stop doing stupid shyt. I've never been beat by the cops or seen the inside of a jail because I don't do stupid shyt". :snoop:

He's about to see the inside of one now.:sas1:

exactly. trying to fukk a 13 year old child is a million times worse than anything george floyd was ever accused of doing.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just saw his George Floyd video that someone reposted, he was saying "Black people need to stop doing stupid shyt. I've never been beat by the cops or seen the inside of a jail because I don't do stupid shyt". :snoop:

He's about to see the inside of one now.:sas1:
That day fukk really said that?? Wow!

Hopefully dude is stomped out in prison

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

The other guy must've started to feel the heat

Always preferred his videos to Predator Poachers, the latter of whom I refused to watch long before the rest of the world was brought up to speed on his racism and fakkitry. For the most part, CC Unit/Ghost is infinitely more mature and I've never heard anything halfway racist from him. That said, he's copping pleas now because he's essentially (rightfully) guilty by association. Dude has been cautioned for over a year about collabing with those idiots.

He ignored it.

The racism and corny cac jokes aren't new. Considering that he continued to hang around with them must mean he was comfortable with them. As much as I hate how much of a cliche the word "brand" has become in the social media hemisphere, you're an idiot if you don't protect yours. If he's getting any residue heat from being associated with those c*nts, it's next to impossible to feel bad for him. Choose better people to run with. :yeshrug: