I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The guy has major issues. I’m not sure putting such a person in jail is the answer. Sometimes people need help to deal with mental illness but our society just deems them needing to be locked up. I haven’t read his chats nor will I but those people that targeted him are just as messed up as he is. Instead of them reaching out to really try and help the guy they targeted a person that’s clearly mentally ill to try to make a public spectacle of it for their own benefit.

I stopped paying attention to him because I don’t see the appeal of following a mentally ill person as a form or entertainment. I hope he gets the help he needs to work through his issues. The whole thing is just sad.

He might as well just turn himself in at a local police department or check in a mental asylum. Dude is not going to be able to walk around in public without someone trying to give him that work.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Hold up EDP 5 ft 8 and 450 pounds :ohhh:
This mf broke the bmi scale
full

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He might as well just turn himself in at a local police department or check in a mental asylum. Dude is not going to be able to walk around in public without someone trying to give him that work.
I mean how could he before? Who is really surprised by this. The guy had no sense of shame before this. He tried to monetize his own mental illness. I guess people thought it was funny until a deranged person is just as deranged as he appeared to be.

Nobody should be shocked by this. It fits the character he’s displayed perfectly.