I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Yea he need to die. U dont let a sick fukk like that hang around and then actually does these things to a little girl and then get caught.

Kill this nikka ASAP. His whole meh attitude about it says alot about this piece of shyt.
Yeah he's not magically just going to get better either. He's only going to get worse

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
No way he quits Youtube. He was working security and then Walmart at one point.
these maga ass nikkas was supporting this nikka to the point where he:
was able to quit security
buy guns worth thousands
get a new car
look at a new house

and afford to eat enough to bloat right back up and out. THREW THAT AWAY FOR A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD!!!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I didn't see the video before it went private but by yalls description this shyt sound insane:hhh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
a0fgmxg877u61.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dude is mentally ill
The guy has major issues. I’m not sure putting such a person in jail is the answer. Sometimes people need help to deal with mental illness but our society just deems them needing to be locked up. I haven’t read his chats nor will I but those people that targeted him are just as messed up as he is. Instead of them reaching out to really try and help the guy they targeted a person that’s clearly mentally ill to try to make a public spectacle of it for their own benefit.

I stopped paying attention to him because I don’t see the appeal of following a mentally ill person as a form or entertainment. I hope he gets the help he needs to work through his issues. The whole thing is just sad.